Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

October 19, 2018

Best

This product is lightweight and it moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. It all doesn’t doesn’t have a strong fragrance which is a plus. The bottle lasts a long time also.

October 14, 2018

My holygrail

I have oily skin and any heavy moisturizer causes breakouts, so after spending lots of money on different products I finally found this and I can tell I will be using this moisturizer till the day I die. I use other day creams with SPF now also, but at night this is the only moisturizer I will ever need. This doesn’t have any scent to it so it’s a bonus for all sensitive skin out there. Plus the huge bottle goes on for a long time.

September 24, 2018

Best Moisturizer for Oily/Combination Skin

After years of avoiding moisturizers for my oily skin out of fear of breakouts, I've finally found my golden egg.

The gel is designed for oilier skin in mind, and it has yet to cause any related breakouts. I've also noticed considerably less overall oiliness especially in the heat and humidy of the summer, which has improved my skin on the whole.

Very happy with this product!

September 14, 2018

j'adore

je combine ce gel avec la lotion de la même gamme clinique et c'est un moment de douceur pour mon visage. Cette texture est agréable se fond directement sur la peau et ne laisse aucun film gras.

July 06, 2018

J’aime beaucoup!

C’est un produit que je ne connaissais pas et je suis contente de l’essayer. Il hydrate bien ma peau sans laisser de résidus collant. Un peu dispendieux mais d’en très bonne qualité.

July 02, 2018

Everyday Moisturizer

June 28, 2018

It’s been my staple moisturizer for ages....

And I use it everywhere. This is pretty much the staple travel companion because Clinique gives out a small bottle with every gift with purchase. I appreciate the scentless formula and that it’s not too thick so it’s really an all around lotion.

This product never needs to change, I use it anywhere on my body and face. I would recommend to anyone especially those with sensitive skin.

June 22, 2018

Gets the job done

Relatively lightweight and sinks in fast, works well under makeup but I still use a primer after. Doesn’t break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. Helps somewhat with dry patches

June 19, 2018

This gel lotion is a dream!

I had tried and tried to find a face cream that didnt leave my skin oily, so my friend suggested I try Cliniques new gel cream....she was so right! I love the texture and how smooth my skin is now....plus my make up goes on better now too.
    I will be buying this over and over again.
    Great job clinique

April 19, 2018

Not my favorite.. But could be worse!

I'm generally a big Clinique fan. Their prices are reasonable and products are good quality. This moisturizer however is not my favourite. That being said, i don't absolutely hate it either. It's a very light moisturizer, therefore if you have dry skin this is not for you! I myself have combination skin and this moisturizer just doesnt do anything amazing for it. Generally it make me feel more dry. If you have oily skin this may be for you.