Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

February 07, 2019

Rejuvenates really dry skin

I have oil to combo skin. I remember when i had really dry skin patches if you put some and let the dry skin soak it up and put some more the skin will be really smooth and nice. The lotion is light and doesn't feel greasy at all! It is really good for the winter time. And you can buy a small tube and it'll last a while. You don't need to put a whole lot of product a little goes a long way.

February 01, 2019

Dramatically Different

Did not purchase - SEPHORA - Points SAMPLE - a light weight - non heavy - soft moisturizing feel with a little scent - this product has proved to be a good moisturizer for my daughter who has acne prone skin. Not adding to much heaviness an allowing her skin to breath and feel moisturized but not greasy.

A bit of an investment but there are several sizes to choose from and several places to purchase from and a small amount seems to go a long way.

I will purchase this product again as it has proven it's value.

December 18, 2018

Delightfully hydrating

This moisturizer is like a tall glass of water on a hot day for your skin. It soaks it in without being greasy or leaving a sticky residue. Light yet effective. I highly recommend this product.

October 19, 2018

Best

This product is lightweight and it moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. It all doesn’t doesn’t have a strong fragrance which is a plus. The bottle lasts a long time also.

October 14, 2018

My holygrail

I have oily skin and any heavy moisturizer causes breakouts, so after spending lots of money on different products I finally found this and I can tell I will be using this moisturizer till the day I die. I use other day creams with SPF now also, but at night this is the only moisturizer I will ever need. This doesn’t have any scent to it so it’s a bonus for all sensitive skin out there. Plus the huge bottle goes on for a long time.

September 24, 2018

Best Moisturizer for Oily/Combination Skin

After years of avoiding moisturizers for my oily skin out of fear of breakouts, I've finally found my golden egg.

The gel is designed for oilier skin in mind, and it has yet to cause any related breakouts. I've also noticed considerably less overall oiliness especially in the heat and humidy of the summer, which has improved my skin on the whole.

Very happy with this product!

September 14, 2018

j'adore

je combine ce gel avec la lotion de la même gamme clinique et c'est un moment de douceur pour mon visage. Cette texture est agréable se fond directement sur la peau et ne laisse aucun film gras.

July 06, 2018

J’aime beaucoup!

C’est un produit que je ne connaissais pas et je suis contente de l’essayer. Il hydrate bien ma peau sans laisser de résidus collant. Un peu dispendieux mais d’en très bonne qualité.

July 02, 2018

Everyday Moisturizer

June 28, 2018

It’s been my staple moisturizer for ages....

And I use it everywhere. This is pretty much the staple travel companion because Clinique gives out a small bottle with every gift with purchase. I appreciate the scentless formula and that it’s not too thick so it’s really an all around lotion.

This product never needs to change, I use it anywhere on my body and face. I would recommend to anyone especially those with sensitive skin.