Clinique Happy In Bloom Perfume
Good

Clinique Happy In Bloom Perfume Reviews

Ranked #779 out of 1157 in Bath & Body

February 28, 2017

I love this scent! I originally started using Clinique Happy when my boyfriend (now husband) bought it for me as a gift close to 15 years ago. Up until that point, I had only been using drug store body sprays. I can't imagine using anything other than this now! I switched from Happy to Happy Heart then to Happy in Bloom when it first came out several years ago, and now it's all I use. It's not easy to find, and I hope they never stop making it! I regularly get compliments on how good I smell. :)

January 27, 2015

Love this scent. Not over powering & very fresh

February 19, 2014

I love this scent! I just got my first bottle of In Bloom for Christmas. It smells like springtime. It is the white flower scent of original Happy without much citrus. A great scent for when you are feeling super girly!

August 16, 2010

I really like the light floral sent of this fragrance, I recived it as a gift, and just loved it, it stays on nicely all day and dosent get that funny after smell after wearing it all day. I belive my friend bought it at Maceys, and she said its not that expensive... not to feel rude,... I wont check the price untill I run out and need to buy more :) but if light floral sents are your thing..try this perfume....you wont be dissapointed ladys :)

February 25, 2009

The scent is light, and great for spring.