4.1/5
Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

December 18, 2010

This has been a long time favorite of mine.....it is simple and light. I don't like heavy perfumy smells.
    It is affordable and if you catch the clinique bonus times you can really get some good freebies with it. It also lasts a good while.

2.3/5

December 08, 2010

Smells like orange which is my least favorite scent. No thanks.

August 23, 2010

This perfume is a nice multi-floral scent but I'm pretty much over it. The lack of staying power seriously bothers me with this scent. It's very simple and doesn't seem to develop much on my skin. The price isn't too harsh and the bottle is painfully plain. Too many girls I know wear this scent which also irks me; I like to stand out a little more. If you want floral at this price range but like complex fragrances I'd suggest Pucci Vivara or perhaps Givenchy Very Irresistible.

August 19, 2010

Love this perfume. Received it as a gift and now use it more regularly than my CK brands

August 19, 2010

It was given to me by a my boyfriend who wanted me to be happy and think of him while he was away in afghanistan and this great sweet floral scent is just what I needed to do that, I love the not so over bearing soft gentle citrus as well . Its very appropriate for everyday wear who would"nt be Happy with this one ! Clinque nail it on this lovely scent.

August 18, 2010

Got this perfume for Christmas. I didn't check out the cost of it but I think it's probably reasonable. I thought the citrus notes were really nice, not too overpowering. It does make me feel happier when I smell it so it's a very appropriate name. It's a perfume I could wear all year long.

August 18, 2010

This is an all time favorite!Citrus and floral mixed into one great perfume:)

August 18, 2010

This perfume is a bit more expensive than the ones I usually go for, but totally worth every penny. It smells citrusy, fruity and a little bit floraly. It's the perfect mix and isn't too overbearing or stinky. I can wear it anywhere and I wear it almost everyday. I actually gave away most of my other perfumes to my sister because I only really wear thiso ne now. Anyway, to be honest everytime I smell this perfume it makes me feel confident, pretty and happy. Its exactly how I want to feel when I put on perfume!

3.2/5

August 17, 2010

I absolutely love this perfume. I found it one night shopping with an ex boyfriend years ago, when we hit up the perfume counter. This one really stuck out! Citrus, floral, clean smell. Yummy!

August 17, 2010

My mum got this for me years ago, because she has always been a fan of Clinique products, and I was getting to the age where I could wear makeup and all of that stuff :)
    We both loved it then, and still do. It can be worn by anyone, anywhere, and it is definitely a happy, bright, spirited scent. You can wear it day to day, and it's also good enough for special occasions.
    It has elements of floral and citrus but neither is too strong - it's pretty and feminine, but in a modern way rather than cutesy.
    Overall this is a perfume that I come back to again and again (I actually have a ton of sample sizes as well as a full size so I don't think I could ever run out :)