Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 730 in Foundation

July 14, 2017

Matte!

I have oily skin and this product works so good on my skin. It is not thick, I love its light formula, easy to apply, covers all the imperfections on my face, so win-win!...great coverage, it leaves my skin smooth and perfectly matte. Good quality product with affordable price tag.

March 11, 2017

This is a great matte foundation for those with oily skin! This foundation evens out my skin tone and doubles as concealer without looking cake-y to cover my acne. At the end of the day, I do still have a slight shine on my forehead, which I'll take over my usual oily mess with other foundations. For the price of $24, it's worth a try compared to other medium coverage, matte foundations which range from $35-$60.

March 10, 2017

Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup is perfect for all kind of skin. I like it a lot. It make my skin soft and cover with long stay matte look. I was looking for the perfect makeup and it looks like I found it.

February 16, 2017

I struggled with finding the right foundation because they all seemed to have an orange tint to them. I am part Italian so I have an olive skin tone which is difficult to match. Then I finally found this Clinique! Perfect shade, with amazing, long lasting coverage! Doesn't end up faded on my oily skin at the end of the day!

February 12, 2017

Although i really like the brand clinique i had high expectations for this product and was very disappointed.
    1) it oxidizes: i have tried primers but still, this foundation darkens and turns orange as the day goes on
    2) too thick: although it is blendable, i wish it was thinner and more breathable, i often had breakouts and sometimes felt like it added oil to my face (even though its oil free??)
    I think the price point is reasonable if only it worked for me.

January 30, 2017

This product has been my go to for daily make-up routine. its light weight and a little goes a very long way. the only issue i have had is the dryness in winter, so all i do is use a rich moisturizer first then apply the foundation, works perfectly well for me. overall i'm pretty happy to use this product on a daily basis.

November 22, 2016

Not for coloured skin!

This line does not an abundance of foundation for coloured skin, it has a few colours but within those colours it has a grey/white tint which shows evidently after applying your foundation.

As for oil free - my skin was an oil factory after using this and all of their other products combined.

No for me.

October 18, 2016

I have tried few foundations and my favourite is the Clinique Stay-Matte foundation. I have a yellow undertone, so its one of the best foundation that has a matching shade for my skin. It gives the color and glow. I get good coverage and no breakouts at all. I have recommended this foundation to my friends. However, its a bit expensive.

May 26, 2016

I have been using this foundation for a few years and still love it. It is light weight and keeps my oily skin under control. I like that I don't have to use much to get really good coverage. It blends together well when I am in between seasons and need to make my own colour :)

2.7/5

February 17, 2016

I used this foundation for a couple years before finally deciding that it just wasn't working for me and I really need to start looking for a change. While this foundation had great coverage, it didn't help with my oily skin problem and actually oxidized throughout the day, making me look orange.