4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup Reviews

3.2/5

August 27, 2017

Good price for a good brand.

For oily skin like mine, this foundation was well enough. It does not make my skin oily throughout the day unlike others in the market which claim the same but do otherwise. I feel like for $33 the quantity could have been more. I like how there are many shades of skin colors for this foundation. The foundation spreads like butter, very smooth but it does take time to settle into your skin. I wouldn't say the coverage is amazing but it does feel light and not cakey. Clinique has a great range of products and I definitely do like this foundation.

July 14, 2017

Matte!

I have oily skin and this product works so good on my skin. It is not thick, I love its light formula, easy to apply, covers all the imperfections on my face, so win-win!...great coverage, it leaves my skin smooth and perfectly matte. Good quality product with affordable price tag.

March 11, 2017

This is a great matte foundation for those with oily skin! This foundation evens out my skin tone and doubles as concealer without looking cake-y to cover my acne. At the end of the day, I do still have a slight shine on my forehead, which I'll take over my usual oily mess with other foundations. For the price of $24, it's worth a try compared to other medium coverage, matte foundations which range from $35-$60.

March 10, 2017

Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup is perfect for all kind of skin. I like it a lot. It make my skin soft and cover with long stay matte look. I was looking for the perfect makeup and it looks like I found it.

February 16, 2017

I struggled with finding the right foundation because they all seemed to have an orange tint to them. I am part Italian so I have an olive skin tone which is difficult to match. Then I finally found this Clinique! Perfect shade, with amazing, long lasting coverage! Doesn't end up faded on my oily skin at the end of the day!

February 12, 2017

Although i really like the brand clinique i had high expectations for this product and was very disappointed.
    1) it oxidizes: i have tried primers but still, this foundation darkens and turns orange as the day goes on
    2) too thick: although it is blendable, i wish it was thinner and more breathable, i often had breakouts and sometimes felt like it added oil to my face (even though its oil free??)
    I think the price point is reasonable if only it worked for me.

January 30, 2017

This product has been my go to for daily make-up routine. its light weight and a little goes a very long way. the only issue i have had is the dryness in winter, so all i do is use a rich moisturizer first then apply the foundation, works perfectly well for me. overall i'm pretty happy to use this product on a daily basis.

November 22, 2016

Not for coloured skin!

This line does not an abundance of foundation for coloured skin, it has a few colours but within those colours it has a grey/white tint which shows evidently after applying your foundation.

As for oil free - my skin was an oil factory after using this and all of their other products combined.

No for me.

October 18, 2016

I have tried few foundations and my favourite is the Clinique Stay-Matte foundation. I have a yellow undertone, so its one of the best foundation that has a matching shade for my skin. It gives the color and glow. I get good coverage and no breakouts at all. I have recommended this foundation to my friends. However, its a bit expensive.

May 26, 2016

I have been using this foundation for a few years and still love it. It is light weight and keeps my oily skin under control. I like that I don't have to use much to get really good coverage. It blends together well when I am in between seasons and need to make my own colour :)