4.1/5
Clinique Sun SPF 50 Face Cream Reviews

Innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. With solar-activated antioxidants that help prevent visible damage.Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.

August 28, 2017

For the price your paying, it's not special.

I love the Clinique brand and have usually had a pleasant experience with their products. This product however I am not sure if it's my skin or what, but it does not last two hours as said. I apply sunscreen regularly and as the summer days are long, I am always sure to keep it on me when we are out for the day. For the pst few months I have been enjoying family outings and am sure to apply and reapply ever two hours, yet somehow I still always manage to get a sunburn. I have had this happen many times and even today, I wasn't even out for two hours and yet somehow got a sunburn on my face. It's a shame for the price I paid, I could get products that may work better for much less.

March 27, 2017

My skin is very sensitive & I'm also outdoors a lot. So I've tried many brands. Almost all sunblocks run into my eyes after a while. Plus, they tend to fade after an hour or so, especially in high altitude, and I get burned anyway. Or, there's junk in them so my face breaks out. This clinique product does none of those things - it's perfect! The other day I was outdoors for 5-6 hours, and I have a nice tan on my face now. No breakouts, and no stinging eyes. It's worth the money, this is the best sunblock for sensitive skin around.

July 25, 2016

I enjoy using this face cream as I have a combination skin type and this doesnt dry out my face or make it oily.
    It's important for my face cream to have spf especially in the summer. This product helps protect my skin from the sun while moisturizing it at the same time.

June 09, 2015

It works great and lots of spf and feels good too lasts also

December 02, 2009

50 ml. SPF 50 sunscreen for the face. First time I tried it and loved it because it is very light-weight and not oily. Works well under make-up too.