Prestige Item
Clinque Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer Reviews

April 14, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Great foundation

This was my first high end foundation j ever bought years back. Now I will say it's not my go to anymore but that dosent mean anything bad. This foundation. Is full coverage that has a beautiful finish and lasts all day. I loved it for so long. What I did hate about it that it has a doe foot applicator that was terrible. You could get all the product out and I felt like it was a little unsanitary to me. That was the only done side. But if your looking for something different definitely check this one out.

January 21, 2019

I recommend ths

I’m a full coverage girl and I don’t care what anyone says this is the best foundation I have every used(so far) I think the price is great it last a long time I don’t have any thing bad to say I will buy and recommend again

April 06, 2018

A must have

I got this foundation from ulta and it was my first Clinique makeup item and was very pleased and surprised at how much I loved it!
    It is very affordable and definitely worth it. It is medium to full coverage and is great for combination to combination to oily skin. It definitely provides great coverage while still feeling very light weight and looking natural and beautiful.
    I really love the beautiful natural looking finish it provides. They have a great range of shades to choose from making it easy to find the perfect match. I’m very happy with how great mine matches my skin. It can come off a slight bit darker when first applied than it actually is but evens right out once it is blended.
    It has the applicator which makes it extremely quick and easy to apply. You can just dot all around your face and blend with a brush or also use it for spot correcting. I also love that it has a concealer built right into it which saves time and helps lessen the amount of steps needed to perfect the look!
    The foundation is also very long lasting and lasts the whole day. This is definitely one of my new top favorites and I would highly recommend it. For only $27 you can’t go wrong, it is definitely worth it!

April 03, 2018

Clinique Lover!!

I love to look like a diva but also natural baby face and this product gives me that. It’s pricy I know, but all good stuff have to cost a little bit. It’s easy and smooth to use and gives you the perfect look. I love Clinique! This foundation is really smooth at the moment to apply it on your face, using a makeup sponge easily you can spread it all around your face creating a professional natural makeup, it have to be an essential for your make up routine! I strongly recommended

March 07, 2018

Worth the cost

Order my first bottle online and was able to guess my shade quite well based on the pictures. worth the price considering the quality. i love the full coverage.

March 05, 2018

It's ok, prefer 2 separate items

I received several samples of clinque beyond perfecting foundation and concealer so I was able to try out the makeup for free for a couple of weeks , I received that many samples :)

I love free makeup!!!

Clinique is a brand that is average, not basic but not high end, kind of in between...and that is how I viewed this makeup.

It was average, nothing special. I liked their concept fitting two makeup into one product, but for me t did not work. I prefer a separate foundation,a no separate concealer. Usually you prefer one thicker than the other or shade different for different coverage such as under eye dark circles. I found it was too simple. I couldn't get that even color base tone for my face as with other makeup. I found it applied thinner and thicker in various areas of the face a small well as when it smudged throughout the day, same thing thinner and thicker sections of face visible. This bothered me.

I found it did not go on as smooth as other foundations, it looked caked on.

Over all good concept, but didn't work for me.

February 27, 2018

Great product!

This is a very great foundation, since it can be used as a concealer as well, without giving you that cakey look. It's hypoallergenic and they have many different foundation colours to match your skin.

February 24, 2018

Finally found my favourite foundation.

I have used various foundations over the years and this is one of my favourites. It goes on smooth, doesn’t ball up and feels clean,not heavy. It is only a medium coverage, but suits my lifestyle. I don’t feel like you can even tell I’m wearing any foundation.

February 23, 2018

Happy

I have only been using this product for about 2 months and have able to encorporate it really easily into my daily makeup routine. I provides a good medium coverage, like I need and you can also build on it.

February 23, 2018

SO Many shades to choose from!

There are so many color variations for this product that you really should invest the time and go into a store and find the best match for your skin tone. I made a mistake of just guessing and bought it online, then I had to go back to Sephora a couple more times to actually get the perfect color for me.

The coverage is very heavy, and the product has a thick consistency. But you can easily spread the product around with a makeup sponge, and it's almost like photoshop for your skin. I use it as a concealer because I feel it's too heavy for full face coverage. But that's because I have a more natural look preference. I prefer a bit of imperfection peaking out on my skin :) One stroke and I am able to cover my under eye circle completely. A little of this product goes a long way! It also has very decent staying power. Would definitely be able to last a full work day no problem!