Club House Food Colour Preparation Reviews
#69 in Grocery

December 12, 2017

Cheap and Good For Baking

I usually find the box of this food colour from Club House at Walmart or Dollarama. It is usually available for under $3. You get an assortment of colors in each box. You can also mix and match the various colours (example blue and yellow) to make a different colour (green). I like that these come in easy to squeeze bottles and you can only get the amount of food colour you want. Depending on how many drops you put in the colour is darker or lighter. What I find the hardest about the food colour is sometimes they spill and then it is very hard to get off your fingers. They are a cheap price and well worth it. I love to use these colours in my baking.

October 31, 2017

A little bit of color goes a long way!

Whether it's adding color to frosting or baked goods or making homemade play dough or other crafts this is a must have in every house. It makes everything more fun and colorful

The color comes out easy in a dropper like bottle and you can add as much or as little color as you want depending how much color payoff you want. You can also mix colors to make other colors. So whether your making a green smoothie for Saint Patrick's Day or pink frosting for Valentine's day this food coloring does the job.

Food coloring is safe to use and doesn't change the flavor of the food. Try serving a young child blue mashed potatoes and see how their face lights up. It definitely makes anything bland a little more exciting. The great thing is it's inexpensive and lasts a long time.

Great for the baker!

I love having these as a staple in my baking cupboard! They are so great to use for baking.
    I love these especially because of the fact that they can be combined to create many different colours!! So it is not just the colours you get in the tubes, you get way more than that, and they tell you how to.
    The taste, I put at decent because it does not taste like anything to be honest. It is just an addition to add to frosting for colour.
    A little goes a long way with these as well, they are a great value for the money spent!

October 31, 2017

Long lasting & work as meant to

These are amazing and work exactly as they are meant to. They leave no taste or weird aftertaste in food. They also last a long time, even though the bottles are small, as you only need a little bit to get a great colour. I’ve had the same pack for years and they still work like new. The price is reasonable. The only colour I sometimes have trouble making is red as it turns more pink. I don’t have trouble with the colours baking out of food either, which is great. The colours can be mixed to create new colour combinations. I’ve also got a neon pack with neon colours which was nice.

February 26, 2017

This clubhouse food coloring is awesome and perfect for craft projects.
    These are nontoxic and awesome for coloring bathwater, pet fur (LOL) food, kids crafts, whatever and usually really cheap

September 21, 2016

Ces colorants sont parfait pour la cuisine et aussi pour faire des trucs spéciaux selon les fêtes. Il laisse une super couleur et nous n'avons pas besoin d'en mettre une grande quantité.

April 13, 2016

I use these club house food colouring all of the time, I find that these are priced well and last soooo long I think I've had the same box for at least 3 years. These colours always come out very well and the bottles are great at only allowing one drop at a time come out.

January 30, 2016

Worked fine for my baking and other cooking needs. Easy to mix colors. Bright with only a few drops. Did not impart any sort of taste to the food. Easy to clean up after. Perhaps the only option available in stores, but it worked as advertised, so limited selection was not an issue.

January 27, 2016

Amazing colours, incredible quality and no strange aftertaste! I only wish I knew how to get these in bulk!

January 27, 2016

I use these when I bake and they work really well.