CND CREATIVE PLAY Base Coat Reviews

A base coat designed to anchor the first layer of Creative Play Nail Lacquer. Does not contain toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).

January 24, 2018

Nice

I received the CND Creative Play as a set of Base coat,Nail polish and Top coat from Chickadvisor. At first, it seemed a lot of effort putting all of them together:) as I am used to putting nailpolish alone or only with top coat. But after applying them together, i realized it increased the staying power by avoiding chipping . I like it.

January 23, 2018

I think it's made of magic.

There is something about this base coat than will surprise the hell out of you.

It doesn't look like anything special in the bottle, or even when you first apply it. It's a bit on the thin side, dries down matte, doesn't claim any ridge filling promises. But Oh, My God. This stuff is magic. Somehow, despite having a super thin formula, it hides nail imperfections, dries super fast, and makes any polish last longer! It has a bit of a tint to it with blurs any staining, discolouring and even the nail line so the polish goes on super smooth and even.

When I used it with the full creative play line (base, colour and top) I got 5 days of wear. Five full days without chipping and tip wear. I barely get than with gel polish, let alone conventional polish. Not even the lightless gel polishes.

With other polishes, it does extend the wear time by 1-2 days which makes me happy.

Seriously, if you don't get anything else from this line, get the base coat!

January 06, 2018

CND Basecoat- Creative Play

Creative play is an awesome set. I personally love base coats, they protect your nail from discolouration and turning yellow. I liked this one because it helped keep the polish on all together. I would recommend CND Creative play set.

December 28, 2017

promesse tenue

La base permet vraiment de protéger mes ongles des pigments du vernis qui pourraient colorer l’ongle d’une teinte jaunâtre. je rachèterais ce produit certainement.

December 24, 2017

Great Base Coat

CND CREATIVE PLAY BASE COAT is a great base coat. The texture of this base coat is a little runny however, it does its job - it will get into any grooves that you may have on your nails and smooth it out. It dries fairly fast as well which was very surprising to me considering that the polish is a little runny. It is not as thick as other high end brands however, I prefer this base coat because it is more forgiving if I were to mess up and spread evenly and dries quick.

December 13, 2017

CND Creative Play Base Coat

I received CND Creative Play Base Coat FREE from Chick Advisor. I applied it on my clean, cleansed and well filed nails prior to applying my nail polish. i found the base coat a very nice light creamy colour and easy to apply. The bottle and packaging and design of the base coat is very visually appealing however my only complaint is that the smell is so strong, full of chemicals. i get headaches easily since my accident and the potent toxic smell is a bit much. I would buy this product and many other great colours from CND Creative Play.

Very nice

Found this to be a great product. I received in my welcome kit from ChickAdvisor.loved the packaging, it is great. I really love the consistency of the nail polish is with one coat. I have worn for one week and no damage or peeling. Great nail polish and I would buy it consistently

CND CREATIVE PLAY BASE COAT

Found when using the base coat the nail polish last longer and the color pops out more. Like the mat finish, over all CND is an amazing brand, really like all their products.

Meh

I feel that this polish could be thicker which would come with a lasting wear. I did enjoy the color and that was exciting. It did not take long for it to chip.

December 10, 2017

Loved It!

I had never used a base cost before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised & now I'll never go without. The base chat went on smoothly & dried quickly & it allowed my polish to go on more evenly than ever before.