CND CREATIVE PLAY Base Coat Reviews

A base coat designed to anchor the first layer of Creative Play Nail Lacquer. Does not contain toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).

Great foundation

Thus case coat is a great foundation for your nail polish. It goes on nicely . That layer holds your nail locker and make it Last longer. I love that it bpa free and all kinds of bad ingredients free. The price I average. I do really like this base coat.i did get this product free to review.

Great Base Coat

CND CREATIVE PLAY BASE COAT goes on as a thin coat and dries quickly. The base coat let's the polish glide on smoothly.
    #gotitfree #LoveCNDCreativePlay @ChickAdvisor

Works great

I received this base coat free for testing purposes. I'm new to using base coats with my polishes so I don't have much to compare to. Even so, I noticed my polish lasting significantly longer. I've been wearing it for about a week now and it's still in tact. Only minor chipping in areas of nail growth. Even though it looks beige in the bottle it does dry clear. It dried quickly and did everything it was supposed to. Definitely recommend.

Does the Job!

#gotitfree from Chick Advisor to test out. I received a CND Creative Play base coat, Royalista blue nail lacquer and top coat) to test out. The color of the basecoat threw me off, but it got the job done and dried fairly quickly.

If definitely buy this

This base coat goes on smooth and dried fast. It's a light color which helped the color of the lacquer pop. I definitely feel it helped prolong the life of my color.

Updated On: November 06, 2017

I #gotitfree and am so happy I was able to try this as I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise.

Love this base coat!

I've recently gotten back into growing out my nails and painting them, the base coat I was using previously wasn't the best and polishes didn't apply smoothly. I was so happy to receive this in the mail! It does a great job at protecting your natural nails and adhering to whatever polish you apply on top.

Excellent!

Using a base coat really helps to make the color pop! It went on smooth and no worries for getting on the skin, I think I will always use a base coat now!!! I love how the color now shines so nicely.

Necessity

I have never used a base coat before but this was a positive experience. I painted my nails about a week and a half ago and I feel that this base coat has helped the polish stay in tact.

Amazing!

The base coat is excellent. Despite the vibrancy of the lacquer I used on top, my nails were not stained, the wear of the nail polish was longer than I expected and the base fired down super quickly. I LOVE it!

Samm Myslicki

#Gotitfree I received these products for reviewing purposes. I don't usually use a base coat when I paint my nails. The base coat helped bring the colour out of the lacquer and it wasn't sticky and easy to apply.