CND CREATIVE PLAY Base Coat Reviews

A base coat designed to anchor the first layer of Creative Play Nail Lacquer. Does not contain toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).

2.3/5

Uneven

Makes the color look uneven and splotchy. Cannot get it to go on in one smooth motion with the brush provided. Works well with larger third party brushes.

Received for free through Chick Advisor.

November 15, 2017

My new favorite basecoat!

I absolutely love this basecoat! I first tried it with the Creative play polish and top coat, the staying power was unreal but I thought maybe with all three combined it had super powers. So I tried it with different polishes and top coats and it still worked wonderfully! Also dries quite fast which is a huge bonus!

Good for it’s value

I received this for free to try and it’s a good base coat, I found that it was fast drying. Easy to apply and has a good applicator brush. Only con was that it chips off easily

Great base coat

I received this product for free as part of the product review club. The base coat was really nice, went on smooth and dried quickly. There was no yellow tint to my nails which sometimes happens when using no base coat or a cheap product.

CND Creative Play Base Coat

This was my first time using a CND Creative Play product and my first time using a base coat. It's an extra step but an important one. It helped protect my nails and helped with the lasting of the lacquer. It went on smooth and a little went a long way.

Allows for Smooth Application

The CND™ Creative Play™ Base Coat is very high quality. It goes on smoothly and dries relatively fast. At first I did not think that a base coat would make a huge difference in my manicure, however, after using this product it changed my mind completely! The CND™ Creative Play™ Base Coat helps my manicure last longer than without one and it works well with the CND™ Creative Play™ Nail Lacquer. I also love that it does not contain formaldehyde and toluene which is present in many nail lacquer. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a nail polish fanatic since it really enhances a manicure!
    I was sent this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.
    #loveCNDCreativePlay #gotitfree

Good for a Base Coat.

I found this base coat to go on well. Dries relatively fast. The whole polish system (base + color + top coat) itself lasted about a day and a half before it chipped on me. A huge plus was that I found it one, strengthened my nails and whether this was because of the base coat or not, my nails seemed to go noticeably faster. #gotitfree

Amazing base coat

I received this base coat through the product review club for free.
    Loved it!
    Love the application brush and went on easily and not thick or too thin.
    Worked great and will purchase in future!

Great idea

At first I didn't think that a base coat would make a huge difference in my nail routine, but it definitely does. I work in a warehouse and never have I had my nail polish stay on for so long, and look great. I will absolutely buy this product again. Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @CNDCanada for letting me try this. #gotitfree

Amazing!

This base coat is amazing, very nice sheer colour, and the nail polish sticks very well to it. So far it is the best base coat i have ever used and i plan on purchasing again when it runs out! I highly suggest this base coat.