CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

May 18, 2018

CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat

Thrilled to receive and try this beautiful product. It happens that I had a professional manicure about three days ago and the polish was already started to show signs of wear. CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat has a beautiful consistency (not thick), is crystal clear (didn't bring down my colour!), glided on brilliantly, dried quickly and brought my nails to life with a glossy smooth top coat. Love love love!

March 11, 2018

I use all the time

I love this product. My manicures last about a week longer than they did using a regular top coat. The shine lasts the time. Easy to remove with regular polish remover.

March 11, 2018

Favorite Top Coat

I had this top coat used on me in a salon and loved it from there on. It gives a great shine to any manicure, and lasts the longest out of any other brand I've used!

January 26, 2018

Absolute must have

I tried this over a year ago now and I wish I had this before. My hands are always in water due to a 13 year old boy and 11 year old girl, so there is always something that needs to be cleaned/scrubbed etc... and CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat kept my polish on for almost a week where as any other top coat I’ve tried lasted maybe 2 days.

January 26, 2018

Stays true to the 7+ day wear, amazing shine

Really seals in the colour and sets it up for high lustre shine that lasts over a week. Works pretty well on regular brand nail polish as well. Gives that fresh from the salon look.

January 22, 2018

Would not be buying this product again

A top coat that needs to be applied so frequently to keep its effectiveness is not something I have time to do. The product does give a nice shine but needs to be applied weekly. I much rather use shellac polish to have it last longer. I've also used drugstore top coats that are much cheaper and gives just as much shine.

January 04, 2018

A good polish

I use nail polish daily, this is a pretty good polish. Goes on solid, has good color stay, not tacky. I would recommend this. Also I love some if the colors they have!

December 14, 2017

Great with any polish!

The vinylux is a great product. Not too many colours that they carry but i use the top coat on any regular polish and it extends the wear.
    The polish tends to get a bit gunky quicker then regular polish but i find the wear is extremely good and it has the perfect amount of shine

2.3/5

December 14, 2017

Nice and glossy but doesn't last a week

I received this polish for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club. I used it combination with the Vinylux polish that was a beutiful nude color.

After applying 2 coats of polish and 1 of this top coat, I expexted my nails to last as nice as day one for a week. However after only 2 or 3 days I was already seeing chips and the texture was so thick in the end that I could almost peel everything off with my nails.

The top coat is glossy and doesn't take too long to dry on its own however with 3 coats total I found I had to wear almost an hour or it would smudge. I even noticed air bubbles upon application.

The combined wear of the Vinylux polish and top coat did not last a week and I don't know how these normally retail for, but I would not pay any more than your regular Revlon or Sally Hansen brands.

I initially thought this brand would be similar to the Shellac experience which can last the test of time, however this is a totally different product that is just like a regular polish.

December 12, 2017

Great for Teachers

I bought this product because I chip my nails within a day! The top coat went on smoothly and made a shiny finish. It didnt last a week but it did last longer than the traditional top coat. I would love to see how it does when I’m not washing my hands all the time as a teacher!