CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

October 11, 2019

Correctly names as a weekly Top coat

I really like this top coat. It added just the right amount of shine to my nail polish, and really does help to protect the polish for a week long wear. If you are careful with your nail polish, i am positive this could extend your wear to two weeks.

At first, I didn't think i was going to like this top coat. It went on really thick and was a little hard to moved it over the top of the polish without it looking uneven. I was pleased to see that it seems to self level it self and drys really smooth! definitely a must for any nail polish junkies!

0.5/5

August 23, 2019

I wouldn't buy this

The CND Vinylux Long Wear Top coat isn't anything special, I also used it with the long wear polish. Easy to apply, dries quickly, but chipped the very next day and all my other nails chipped within days. I'm glad I got it for free, cause I wouldn't buy it.

July 05, 2019

Beautiful nails

Girls...come and see the prettiest nail polish..this is the best one for you to satisfy the pretty nails when you like to go to the party.It stays longer and easy to apply in your nails.

July 04, 2019

Weekly topcoat

CND VINYLUX™ is a breakthrough polish system that endures a week of fashion perfection…without a base coat! Exposure to natural light secures the patent-pending technology, creating an enduring, long-lasting polish. While ordinary polishes become brittle and deteriorate over time, CND VINYLUX dries naturally to a flawless finish and strengthens its resistance to chips over time. CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat has innovative Pro-light technology with photo initiators and becomes more durable with exposure to natural light.

June 13, 2019

Glossy nails

Enjoyed the consistency of the nail polish. Its lasted longer than a week. Gave my nails a nice shine.
    I use this top with other brands of nail polishes

April 03, 2019

Ce produit est magique!

Ce produit est vraiment une belle découverte! Il prolonge beaucoup la durée de mon vernis à ongles car il protège bien et en plus, il fait briller encore plus mon vernis, génial!

February 16, 2019

I hope the never stop making this one!!!

I am an esthetician and I have discovered this product about two years ago. I have been doing aesthetics for almost 20 years and have never worked with a topcoat that lasted so well. I noticed the biggest difference when this top coat was applied on top of a neon polish. Neon polishes usually dry very quickly and leave you with a flat finish (chips very easily) so my other regular topcoat would make my clients 2 week pedicure very chipped! Now when I use this topcoat on top of my neons my client comes back after a month with absolutely no chips. I use it on every other normal polish as well and will hopefully continue using this one for years 💅🏼

February 06, 2019

Strong

I have used many different top coats and they just disappear after a few days.. however the CND top coat is totally amazing. It sticks with you for a long time and it has a beautiful shine, it makes my nails feel strong and healthy! I would totally recommend this product with the cost!

September 25, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Will buy again

This is the best topcoat I've found for durability. I'd definitely buy this again. It is a bit pricier but buying a bunch of others that don't work for me was getting expensive so I don't mind paying the extra for a product that works.

August 02, 2018

Little pricey buy worth it

The perfect completion to your manicure. Nice smooth consistency that goes on even. No bubbles and no globs. Nothing worse than finding that perfect colour you love, and the polish starts to chip within a couple days. Apply the CND Vinylux Weekly Top coat after colour of your choice. This will leave your nails with a beautiful shine of a fresh manicure and lasting polish.