CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

CND Creative play

This is the first CND Polish I own. it is AMAZING...high quality polish. extreme shine, wear and easy application. my nails looked fake after applying this polish and the compliments I received never ended.

POP of colour

I was excited to try this colour as I love pink and I love having bright, colourful nails. The polish went on smooth and even, the colour is very vibrant! My nail polish always chips fast as I am always on the go, but this lasted longer than most. I saw some more colours and they all looked gorgeous.

Gorgeous nails!

Very high quality product!Great brand!I tried "crimson like it hot" a gorgeous bright red.After one week it still looks brand new on my nails.I highly recommend this product girls!

November 09, 2017

Longest, lasting nail polish!

Love this product, I tried "Nocturne it up" it has sparkles which I Love! I used the base first then color and finally I put top coat. It goes on smooth and it dries fast. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent Nail Polish

I have used the CND Shellac before and I am a fan but I have never tried any of their polishes. This CND creative play really impressed me! It is a very smooth formula with lots of pigment and good dry time. It was perfectly even and opaque in two coats and the it is lasting super well! I love that the top coat is strong and stiff but is not cracking and the base coat has a natural colour tint to it. An excellent formula!

Will definitely re-purchase!

I received the Crimson Like it Hot shade, plus base & top coat to try from ChickAdvisor. I've used CND polishes in the past and always liked the application, but this particular one seemed better! intense colour pay off, easy application. I typically like the flatter/wider brushes for applying polish, but even though this one is the standard brush, it applied beautifully!
    I let each layer dry for probably 10 mins or so before applying the next coat (which took longer than im used to when using a quick dry top coat) but i've had it on for 3 days now and no chipping! (my polish will usually only stay 'perfect' for 1-2 days without chipping - hands in hot water a lot does not help!).
    All in all i loved this polish and will be purchasing additional shades!
    Thanks ChickAdvisor!

Great polish

I received creative nail polish in nocturne me up for free in the mail from chick advisor and I love the color. It was easy to apply and drying time was fairly quick. The color lasted a long time and didn’t chip easily which was a bonus! I love how the color went with everything and the smell of the polish wasn’t overpowering. I would definately try this polish in other colors.

Tres bon vernis!

Tres bon vernis a ongle ! Ma copine l’a toute suite adorer et elle était tres contente! Donne un tres beau fini si il est bien appliquer! Je le conseil. #gotitfree

Love it!

I love this nail polish! I received the Royal Blue through ChickAdvisor and honestly at first I was disappointed in the colour, but once I applied it I absolutely loved it! It was a nice bright blue, and only needed one coat. It lasted at least a week before starting to seriously chip. I am very happy with this brand and will purchase in the future.

2.8/5

Not the greatest

I received this in the mail and I got to say I am not a fan. I love the colour, it is a fantastic blue colour and I am super impressed with the colour that came out. The product it self isn't very good, its peeling already and it was hard to get a nice smooth layer. I could either put on a layer that was too thick and would pool at the bottom or a thin layer that would look patchy.