CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Nocturne It Up

Loved this colour! The only issue I had was the colour didn't go on very even. This may be due to it having glitter in it, but it definitely needed two coats! #cndcreativeplay #gotitfree

2.8/5

November 10, 2017

Not too bad, but not great either.

I really LOVED the color of the nail polish I received, it was the "Crimson like it hot" color, along with top and base coat. The color was vibrant and it only took two coats of it to get the normal coverage. That being said.... that was about the only good things I found. I use a lot of nail polish, and normally don't even smell it anymore, but the smell was incredibly intense. IT smelled very strongly of chemical and even my hands smelled for a few hours after. My other big issue with this is the time it takes to chip. It took only a day and a half for my nail polish to chip. I try to watch what I'm doing to save my nails but I can't always do that, with other colors and top coats I've gotten at least a week out of them. This one lasted less than 2 days.

Good things-

Great color
    covers great

Bad things-

Smells really bad
    doesn't last very long once dry

November 10, 2017

Best polish on the planet!

#gotitfree for an honest review. I can't wait to use it over and over and over again! I don't know how many colors are available to purchase but at this rate and great quality, I want them all! So excited to this polish. It feels like I got a gel polish manicure!

November 10, 2017

Easy application and long lasting.

It was very easy to apply, could have got away with one coat if I wanted to because it went on nice and thick. Dried pretty quickly and has lasted over a week (I have a toddler and a 4 year old so am consistently using my hands, doing dishes, cleaning, etc). Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

2.2/5

November 10, 2017

If you're looking for some serious pigment, keep looking.

I LOVED the box and the wrapping that my CND Creative Play set came in (#gotitfree !). I was happily surprised that I received 'Nocturne it Up' (a rose gold and silver sparkle flaked black) just in time for Halloween! I was not so happy at how it applied. It seemed gluey and did not go on smoothly. I had to apply many coats which isn't out of the norm when it comes to black nail polish however i was unimpressed with the evenness and over all feel afterward. The polis did dry fast and was on the lower end of the stinky side. Id like to try some other colors in the future!

Perfect colour

I absolutely love this nail lacquer the colour is amazing and perfect for the fall and I love that it’s long lasting it took about a week before I started seeing chipping.

Royalista!

I received the CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER in the color 'Royalista' from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I absolutely adore this color! It's bright, bold, and so much fun!

I applied this product on one hand with the base coat and top coat and on the other hand with just the product alone. Lots of nail polishes don't come with the option to purchase the brands base and top coat and many people don't use the other products so I wanted to give an insight into how it works alone as well!

The product has a beautiful smooth application and you get fantastic pigment with just one coat! I applied one coat to the product with the base coat and ended up applying two coats to the hand with no base. The product without a base coat is quite streaky and uneven so two coats is a must is using it alone. It dried SO quick! I left it for 5 minutes and that was perfect. I did find that the lacquer was a little thick and it seemed like I had to use more product then usual but I don't mind as I am happy with the product and the finish! I received so many compliments on my nails and the color held so well. The color lasted 4 days with no chips on the hand with a base and the color lasted 2 days with no chips on then hand with the polish alone. The polishes are a great price and the color selection is AMAZING.

I would recommend this nail lacquer to anyone looking for a bold and fun manicure! It dries quick and looks amazing! I would also recommend purchasing the base coat as well as the top coat with it as this isn't a great nail polish just by itself.

Un charme

Quand j’ai essayé ce vernis à ongle de CND Creative Play la premiere fois je suis tombée sous le charme. Le choix de couleur et de finis est vraiment diversifié, il y en a pour tout les gouts. J’ai essayée la couleur ‘’Crimson Like It Hot’’, un rouge scintillant qui ne nécessite qu’une seule couche. L’application est vraiment agréable car le vernis n’est ni trop épais ni trop liquide, le bouchon est agréable dans la main et il seche vite. Ce vernis à ongle est vraiment un charme et je vais sans aucun doute essayer les autres couleurs. Je voudrais remercier ChickAdvisor et CND Creative Play pour m’avoir permis d’avoir essayer gratuitement ce merveilleux produit.

love this

I got this creative play nail polish and I just love it, the colour is really cute, looks great and last for long time, no chipping, really great looking nails

November 10, 2017

Wonderful nail products that last

I recieved CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER in the colour Crimsom like it hot, complimentary from ChickAdvisor. I really liked this polish for a few reasons, the first being that the brush itself is a perfect size, so it fits your nail well without putting too much product on at one time. Secondly, I really like the formula. It's super pigmented and you can get away with one coat if you don't have a lot of time. Lastly, I really like it's staying power. It stayed put on my nails for days, without cracking or chipping. I think CND make great products and I highly recommend trying them!