CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada

Good product

#gotitfree to try out and review. First I applied the base coat, then the colour, and finally the top coat. It stays on well. These are good for the price and large selection of hues. Will definitely purchase.

My new nailpolish

I absolutely loved the CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER. I received it free from Chickadvisors. The colour went on really smooth and lasted longer than other nail polishes. It has a gel like look to it too which I liked, the look of manicure but not the price!

#gotitfree

Color that last

I have got this CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL Lacquer from being a part of chickadvisor review club.#gotitfree #chickadvisor at first I open the box and see that I got the cobalt blue color I am in shock. I rather have other color than blue but in fact it's not bad color at all and it last long dry fast and easy to apply. I have one thing to complain which is the smell... I noticed that the smell stronger than other brands. My husband has smell sensitive and he came home he whining that why I have done nail color at home which I normally do but he does not know. All in all is good brand good pigment and would buy it again.

November 15, 2017

Color stays true for long time

The color did not chip or fade even after 5 days. The color was beautiful and bright. It was a 3 step process so maybe thats why it was long wearing but the quality was great. Smooth and easy application . The smell however was so strong.

CND creative play Nail Lacquer in Crimson Like it Hot

I got a chance to try this nail polish and must say I wasn't disappointed! I already loved the CND brand and am loving it even more! The crimson like it hot red colour is truly gorgeous and perfect for the coming holidays. Super easy to apply with the base coat first and top coat after color, it lasted 10 days with no chipping!

CND NAIL LAQUER ROCKS!

I was chosen as a product tester and I am very happy to report this product was amazing! It didn't chip off in a day or two like my normal polish does. It was nice and glossy. Thanks Chick Advisor

Works as intended

Not the best but definitely works as intended. May chip in cold climates - dries out nails. Moisturize before using.

Received for free through Chick Advisor.

Regular polish..

(Received the Royalista color - bright blue) I tried the polish a couple times on regular nails and also on acrylic nails. I am amazed with the staying power, barely any chips! But the consistency of the polish is way too thin for my liking. It would run into my cuticles before drying amd i had to apply 3 coats to some fingers to get a full opaque look.

Would buy again

I received this for free to try and it’s a good nail laquer overall, fast drying. Easy to apply and has a good applicator brush. Would definitely purchase!

November 14, 2017

Great nailpoish

I received the CND Creative Play polish in pink for free as part of the product review club. I absolutely love the colour - it's bright, cheerful, and something I will definitely wear again and again. It's wearable with one coat, but two gives the best coverage. Would recommend.