3.9/5
Colgate 360 Clean Between Soft Reviews
#108 in Oral Care

December 05, 2017

I would buy this product again and again cause it's the best

This is the best tooth brush I've ever used, I buy the 2 in a package kind so I have extras all the time and so I have one for almost every room in my house and my office. I have been using Colgate products for almost all my life cause they just keep making them better and better. Keep up the good work.

September 28, 2017

I love this

This is the best product I have ever used. I will definitely be buying this product again. I would recommend this to anyone I know. I love how the brush is the perfect density.

April 15, 2017

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

May 10, 2016

I love it its a good brush, good quality , sweet for the tooth and for all the mouth,not too big, expensive a little bit . Beatiful color and the most important effective.

2.8/5

March 15, 2016

This toothpaste is not a bad price and works well. Although the flavor is average it does leave a bit of a burn feeling behind. You do finish feeling fresh

March 21, 2015

Great toothbrush, cleans very well. i will absolutely recommend it. does a great job.

January 22, 2015

WOW.
    This toothbrush has 'Floss tip Bristles' along the edges that I can actually feel going between my teeth, like I have Never felt a toothbrush do before. And when I floss, less comes out because this toothbrush is actually pretty effective at cleaning between the teeth!

I usually opt for soft because I sometimes tend to brush a bit aggressively, but this brush is REALLY soft almost a bit too soft.. I think I am going to go out and buy a medium one to compare when it goes on sale, because I notice the the BASE of my teeth don't feel quite as clean as a normal brush.

This morning I brushed for longer (about 5 min) and now my teeth feel normal, but for an average 2-3 min brush I think the next bristle level is called for here.