3.2/5
Colgate Optic White Platinum Reviews
#139 in Oral Care

May 05, 2018

I would buy this again

Works well. Removes surface stains and brightens teeth. Also leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Great product to help maintain polishing between dental appointments

2.3/5

June 11, 2017

The toothpaste doesnt live up to it's name, after brushing my teeth I noticed that it left a gritty residue all over my teeth which caused me to have to re-brush my teeth with another paste. The good thing is that it does give it's platinum white look after about a week of using it.

2.3/5

June 02, 2017

This tooth paste was not my favourite for a couple of reasons. The texture, the after taste and the weird film it left in my mouth. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone! I would personally like it off the shelves!

May 30, 2017

Colgate optic white platinum would be on my iffy list. It is suppose to whiten your teeth 4 shades lighter,but, I don't feel it did. Granted, I smoke and was hoping to whiten my teeth, but brushing twice a day , I didn't find it as effective as it states it does.
    It does have hydrogen peroxide as an ingredient, which should add whiteness to your teeth, but I would rather try another product to see if it would do the trick.