3.9/5
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

January 16, 2020

Nice white teeth

I switched to this toothpaste and will not switch again. This toothpaste has made my teeth really nice and white. I have friends using this toothpaste now as well.

January 07, 2020

My favorite whitening toothpaste

Colgate optic white is my go to toothpaste. It keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh. I am an avid coffee drinker and don't like to have stains on my teeth.

January 03, 2020

Hello whiter teeth

Love this toothpaste. Not too overpowering, and helps whiten my teeth. I am a smoker and drink lots of coffee and I have noticed a huge difference in the shade of my teeth. I know without professional whitening my teeth will never get back to that sparkling white but it is nice having a noticeably whiter smile.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me

This toothpaste didn’t do anything for me, I brushed twice a day and tried my best to avoid tooth staining foods and drinks but I found it to be ineffective.

October 26, 2019

No more yellow teeth

Wow. This product was revolutionary, my teeth went from looking like SpongeBob to looking like fresh snow. Now I don't need to worry about all those coffee stains. No more bad pictures

October 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Better than most

I like this one. It taste great, it’s grainy at all and works! I noticed a difference. Not a huge amount but enough to notice. I’d say it’s one of the better ones on the market

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

My go to toothpaste

I adore this toothpaste and will not go without it. It leaves your teeth feeling squeaky clean. I personally feel that my teeth have definitely become whiter as a result of using this toothpaste.

October 16, 2019

Love it

I have always loved Colgate but this one right here, is amazing!! Squeaky clean bright white teeth thanks to this awesome product! Definitely recommend it, I've been using it forever.

September 21, 2019

Makes Teeth white!

This is my go to toothpaste, good price and easy to find in store. This toothpaste makes a big difference in keeping my teeth white. I drink coffee daily and after using this toothpaste for about a week I can see that there are less stains on my teeth and they are brighter overall.

September 01, 2019

This is my go to toothpaste

For the price and quality I would definitely recommend this toothpaste. It’s my go to toothpaste - and it’s definitely helped with coffee/wine teeth stains.