3.9/5
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

January 30, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Nice toothpaste

This Colgate toothpaste is pretty good and nice. It makes my teeth cleaner, whiter and fresher. It has a nice and not too strong taste. It is easy to use and great for any time of the day.

January 30, 2020
    Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

Definitely works

This toothpaste is great, I’m self conscious about my teeth as I drink a lot of coffee, tea and red wine. It helped to whiten my teeth by at least two shades in just a few Weeks. I use it continuously now for maintenance and prevention. If you have t tried this yet, give it a go you have nothing to lose, only white teeth to gain!

January 16, 2020

Nice white teeth

I switched to this toothpaste and will not switch again. This toothpaste has made my teeth really nice and white. I have friends using this toothpaste now as well.

January 07, 2020

My favorite whitening toothpaste

Colgate optic white is my go to toothpaste. It keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh. I am an avid coffee drinker and don't like to have stains on my teeth.

January 03, 2020

Hello whiter teeth

Love this toothpaste. Not too overpowering, and helps whiten my teeth. I am a smoker and drink lots of coffee and I have noticed a huge difference in the shade of my teeth. I know without professional whitening my teeth will never get back to that sparkling white but it is nice having a noticeably whiter smile.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me

This toothpaste didn’t do anything for me, I brushed twice a day and tried my best to avoid tooth staining foods and drinks but I found it to be ineffective.

October 26, 2019

No more yellow teeth

Wow. This product was revolutionary, my teeth went from looking like SpongeBob to looking like fresh snow. Now I don't need to worry about all those coffee stains. No more bad pictures

October 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Better than most

I like this one. It taste great, it’s grainy at all and works! I noticed a difference. Not a huge amount but enough to notice. I’d say it’s one of the better ones on the market

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

My go to toothpaste

I adore this toothpaste and will not go without it. It leaves your teeth feeling squeaky clean. I personally feel that my teeth have definitely become whiter as a result of using this toothpaste.

October 16, 2019

Love it

I have always loved Colgate but this one right here, is amazing!! Squeaky clean bright white teeth thanks to this awesome product! Definitely recommend it, I've been using it forever.