Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Repair Toothpaste

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Repair Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 193 in Misc

April 19, 2017

Amazing toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth and this has helped a lot. An even bigger advantage is that this brand does not leave a film in my mouth like I find with the other name brand sensitive teeth toothpaste. It is a bit speedy so when I find it on sale I always stock up.

Updated On: April 19, 2017

For those having difficulty removing the plastic seal on the tube, there is a spot on the top of the lid where you insert the seal and give the tube a quick twist. The seal should pop right off. Easy peasy. I personally have never experienced an issue removing the seal and I have been using this toothpaste since it was first put on the market. That's not to say defective tubes don't exist but I haven't had the misfortune to have come across one yet.

November 19, 2016

This was a good toothpaste. I don't know anything about enamel repair...can't see any difference with that. I find that it cleans my teeth well. Wish it had a bit of a minty taste, just because I like that feeling after brushing my teeth.

September 03, 2016

I gave this sample to my father to use because he uses sensitive toothpastes. This is the worst toothpaste I have ever seen that is so hard to open. The cap on the end wouldn't come off so he ended up drilling it to get the toothpaste out. It does a great job and is very sensitive. The perfect size for travelling but ai will never buy this to try again because of the seal! I guess that's why it's better to try before you buy!

Jennymac1980 has started a new forum topic