Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#43 in Toothpastes

September 30, 2017

Love this tooth paste

This toothpaste is great and worth trying. You get your money's worth. The taste is definitely okay unlike some other tooth paste brands in which the taste was unbearable.

July 27, 2017

I wil, keep trying .

it is good value for your money. it really does work. My husband is using it too. he loves it. other brand are ok. this is better.go try it yourself. it works fast

May 14, 2017

I've used this brand religiously for at least 10 years, great value! I'm a smoker and it really helps with keeping your teeth whiter. I'm sensitive to the taste and textures of most toothpastes, alot in which cause me to gag or in some cases vomit! This toothpaste is very fresh and I highly recommend it to sensitive teeth brushers

March 01, 2017

This is a great toothpaste. Within a week I could see a difference in the color of my teeth. It definitely whitened while I brushed! And the price was great too!

January 04, 2017

Love colgate I have been using it for years, the total whitening is my favorite love the mintyniss of it. Definitely would recommend to anyone, minus the fact I don't feel it whiten them enough.

January 04, 2017

This is the toothpaste I always use. It keeps my breath minty fresh and whitens too. Have never found a need to try anything else. The price is right too.

January 04, 2017

I have been using this product for years and I always get compliments on how white my teeth are, I highly recommend it because you not only get your teeth cleaned you get fresh breath!

September 14, 2016

I have always been a little skeptical about whitening toothpaste but was tired of seeing yellow teeth in the mirror so I decided to try one. This is the one I picked and I noticed a difference after the first time I used it.

January 06, 2016

This toothpaste is OK, it cleans your teeth, but it doesn't whiten them at all,just another gimic to get people to purchase stuff

December 10, 2015

This is my regular brand. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. The only problem is that the tube clogs up will try buying a smaller size next time to see if it helps. I recommend this brand I love it.