Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#26 in Toothpastes

February 23, 2021

Good toothpaste

One of the best toothpaste by Colgate. Does the job and does not have a bad taste. My teeth always feel clean and fresh after using this product. It also is great at protecting your teeth

February 23, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Lovely clean teeth

Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste
    I always buy Colgate for my family as it helps protect my teeth and gums. The whitening toothpaste Is a very pleasant taste. I would recommend this to anyone to use for there everyday toothpaste.

November 25, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Friendly to all

Im using Colgate for nostalgic and logical reasonings.It helps to keep my oral staying refreshing and my teeth not that sensitive when consuming frozen food after using Colgate whitening toothpaste.

November 19, 2020

My toothpaste for years

This product is a staple in my washroom. I use it at home and at work. My Dentist recommended this too. I love how the gel sticks on my toothbrush unlike the other toothpaste. It leaves my mouth smelling fresh for hours,and helps tartar build up on my teeth.

October 23, 2020

Best toothpaste for a great price!

I have tried different brands and i always go back to colgate total because of good this toothpaste is! Flavour is amazing, the whitening and total protection are seen right away! I have tried other brand and this is the toothpaste i always choose!

Good Quality

I won this product at a store promotion and was able to try it for free. Its whitening effect is not abrupt but I can observe that my teeth are getting lighter. Good product!

October 23, 2020

Nice toothpaste but not so great with whitening

I like this toothpaste because the taste isn't very minty (I hate mint) but still leaves your mouth feeling refreshed. As for the whitening aspect, my teeth didn't get any whiter after using twice per day for months.

April 26, 2020

Great taste, leaves my mouth fresh & teeth whiter!

I have used this product for the last several years. It started when I moved out on my own & decided to find the best toothpaste for me, I tried organic ones, I tried a variety of flavors & brands, but the one I liked best was Colgate Total whitening. The toothpaste tastes great but it's also sensitive enough to not hurt my gums as much as other brands, and leaves the same great taste - no bitter aftertaste. My favorite is that it whitens, I drink tea all the time & it keeps me feeling good about my smile. Colgate has a line of "Total" products including mouthwash & their whitening strips that also are excellent!

April 15, 2020

The only toothpaste I ever use!

Love love love! Overtime and with regular use I have noticed a distinct whitening of my teeth and get comments all the time asking whether I have had them professionally whitened. I struggle using any other toothpaste and when I travel this is the first thing I pack. Price point is great and this product delivers!

January 30, 2020

Only one I use

This is the only toothpaste I use it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and not wanting more. I love the whitening aspect it works well it does take its time but that’s to be expected. I have sensitive teeth and this doesn’t pose a problem to my teeth. I’ve tried other Colgate toothpastes in the past but total whitening is the way to go.