Colorpop Lippie Stix Reviews
#443 in Lipstick

October 15, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Incredible for the price.

I’ve used a variety of these over the years and they’re one of my favorite lip formulas and the price can’t be beat...I think they are between 5-8 dollars US. They also smell divine! I get compliments anytime I wear the shade “Julep” (pictured).

March 30, 2019

LIPPIE STIX

So cremy and pigmented, the coverage and the formula is so good, super beautiful colors and easy to use. I love this product is so much better that traditional lipstick colorpop

September 12, 2017

Such a great product!

Colorpop is such an underrated company. The prices are amazing for the quality and diversity of the products they sell. I have ordered a few of these Lippie Stix and just love them, they are one of their best sellers for a reason. They come in 4 finishes, my personal favourite is satin. Because they are only sold online so far (but I have heard they are coming to Sephora!!) it can be hard to judge the colors but they do provide amazing swatches on the website. I have only ordered one that was a great shade for me.

Updated On: September 12, 2017

That should say "I have only ordered one that WASN'T a great shade for me". Oops!