ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews
Ranked #24 in Lipstick

September 22, 2017

Favorite liquid lipstick

I love this matte formula, it might be too matte for others but for me is perfect and I don't mind. I have more than 20 different colors of this and I love them. Whenever I travel I take options with me. Perfect for any look. They are really smudge and transfer proof which is essential for me.

September 14, 2017

Great value

Colourpop has so many great products in their brand, and their value really can't be beat. You can purchase liquid lipsticks for $6, which is much cheaper than even some drug store brands. The only thing is that the formulas for each different colour can vary. Some formulas are amazing and don't try out your lips or fade. Others (such as Bumble, Lovebug, etc).... I've found that those ones are very drying on the lips and will start flaking off within a couple hours. Overall, would still recommend Colourpop.

September 13, 2017

Amazing lipstick

The lipsticks from this brand are amazing. Vibrant colours that stay for hours and hours. My only issue with this lipstick is if you mess up and get a little bit on the side of your mouth, the colour stains and is almost impossible to remove. The first couple times I had to wipe with makeup remover and cover with concealer because there is no way to get it off.
    Otherwise, I love these and continue to buy them all the time!

September 13, 2017

Fav lippie

Coluorpop is a great brand. It's super affordable but still gives you that high end product dupe. All their products are super pigmented. The lipsticks are amazing because they will last you all day without your lips getting too dry. Love this product

August 29, 2017

Best Kylie lip kit dupe!

I really loved this liquid lipstick formula so much that I bought multiple colours. I do find that some colours like beeper have a better staying power over colours like trap. I find that it is does make my lips a little dry and so I suggest using some light lip moisture underneath. Also always exfoliate lips prior to application otherwise it will cling to all the imperfections and dry skin. For the price point this is my favourite liquid lipstick product, and it seems to last for most of the day but not through two meals.

August 06, 2017

this matte lipstick has given me hope again

i hate matte lip products because they just dry out my lips TOO MUCH.
    my co worker told me to give this lipstick a go and gave her word it wouldnt be the same, so i did.
    after trying hers, i instantly went online to buy my own. even without adding chapstick prior to application, my lips still didnt have that dry cakey feeling you get like with other matte lipsticks. amazing! i'm waiting for my second order now from Colourpop....with two of these guys in it :) very reasonable in price too!

Only wish they had a store in Canada... :(

I love these lipsticks. They last all day long and the formula is so pleasing. Application is very easy, and they have a wide array of colours to choose from. These do not dry out my lips either, which is a must when choosing a matte liquid lipstick! I am impressed.

August 06, 2017

Love them! my new permanent

I am addicted to the liquid matte lip stick! It lasts a long time and the colors are beautiful. I have tried a 26 dollar one to compare and colourpop even lasted longer!I am impressed with this company I just wish they would quit taking the really good colors away to discontinue ! It is annoying then people go and resell for 5 times the price is getting out of hand and colourpop can stop this by always keeping them around to buy !

2.3/5

July 18, 2017

Lipstick that dries my lips out? No thank you

Many matte lipsticks are a bit drying on your lips, but nothing that a good lip primer or just a simply chapstick wouldn't fix. Except if its the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip. The packaging is very cute, and not at all as cheap as the price. The formula is runny and does drip all over if you're not careful. It's long lasting because it does stay on your lips for almost the whole day and I had difficulty removing it with make up remover wipes. Now I know all those are good, and you're probably wondering why I gave it such a low rating. Well for starters, while applying, I noticed that it is fast drying, and you have to be careful with layering it because you could literally notice where you swiped it the most. Within less than an hour, my lips or the lipstick on my lips started cracking, and not just the normal cracking, this is literally dry, that looks like the soil when theres drought. The lipstick started to flake as well, which was just absolutely weird, because i didn't even eat or drink anything within those times that it was flaking. I've tried bad lipsticks before but nothing as worse as this. I know there's a lot of ladies that do find this product their go-to, but personally, it's a big NO for me. The picture attached to my review was taken minutes after applying it so it looks amazing, I forgot to take a before picture unfortunately.

July 16, 2017

Good Matte Lipsticks

I thought that for the price of these lipsticks, they got the job done and they looked really good. These are good and affordable matte lipsticks. They have a wide range of colors and lip liners. I think the only downside these lipsticks is that it can start to get a little flaky on your lips.