Contigo for kids autoseal cups

Contigo for kids autoseal cups Reviews

Ranked #714 out of 1030 in Misc

January 07, 2017

I loved these, so much so, that I went and bought a second 3-pack. They are easy to use, easy to clean and look great. My daughter loves these. The only issues was the straw would sometimes fall out and we have to open the bottle and stick the straw back in. As far as re-usable bottles for kids, these are by far superior to other product.

March 10, 2016

These are the only cups we use with our kids! we have them at home and send them to school as well! They are leak proof and easy to clean. I love how my 3 year old can use them and my 7 year old as well! A great product and worth every penny

April 19, 2015

I love these auto seal cups from Contigo. I have them in blue, green and black for my grandsons. They are completely leak proof til you push in a little tab. They come in adult sizes too. They keep liquid cold for hours.

August 11, 2014

Contigo for kids autoseal cups are amazing. I bought them for my 4 year old from Costco. No leaking, easy for her to use. I love the look. I have bought her 8 cups so far!