Coppertone water babies sunscreen lotion spf 60 Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 22, 2017

I would buy again

My son has very sensitive skin and I always worry alittle the first time I put anything new on him. But this Coppertone Water Baby Sunscreen has never given him any irritation. It provides great protection from the suns rays and it has a very nice scent. I will continue to buy this.

June 17, 2017

Coppertone water babies sunscreen lotion spf 60

I swear by this sunscreen for my son in the summer! I've been buying this brand since he was a small baby and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. The smell is amazing, love the smell. It works perfect for the beach or splash pad

May 30, 2017

This sunscreen is great! We have always used it with our little one and it works very well. Some other brands cause my son skin irritation but we have found this brand to work very well! The price is quite adorable too!

May 25, 2017

Started using this when I had kids, now it is what we buy for the entire family, including myself and my husband. Works great and not greasy. We tried other brands, but none compared.

May 25, 2017

I just purchased this product the other day and so happy I picked it over the other products it goes on nice and easy not too thick and absorbed fast I've had other baby sunscreen the was like paste so thick . Definitely recommend this one !

May 19, 2017

i used a ton of this sunscreen last summer for my children it worked amazing and was not even that expensive to buy. my kids we well protected all summer

May 04, 2017

super bonne crème solaire.qui couvre bien la peau sans rester blanche, pénettre bien.elle sent tellement bonne et dure bien meme avec les jeux d eau je sais que mes cocos sont bien protéger avec elle

May 01, 2017

Je l'adore...elle est epaisse donc pas obliger d'en mettre une tonne...elle s'etend bien aussi.L'odeur est extremement agreable j'adore cremer mes enfants et mes amis de la garderie de plus elle tient tres bien a l'eau pour un maximum de protection

2.3/5

October 08, 2016

I didn't feel "protected" after putting on this sunscreen and it turned my complexion a bit gray. I used this product a handle of times and it is kind of thick. Would I consider buying this again? No. Too much work for little to no service and it smells weird.

July 31, 2016

I love the scent of coppertone and it is a trusted brand of sunscreen however I found this version to be very thick and oily which meant I wasn't as effective at applying it. I recently discovered the coppertone water babies mousse which I find to be a much better product!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo