Cottonelle Aloe & E Bathroom Tissue Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #157 out of 244 in Household Essentials

April 06, 2017

Contonelle is what my husband calls "Puppy Paper," and it's one of the only toilet paper brands he actually will buy. It's a very thick toilet paper, with a nice smell (not saying someone should smell toilet paper) but the toilet paper smells good leaving your tooshie smelling good. The aloe and E are a nice comforting feeling, and great if you run out of Kleenex and you need to blow your nose, you're less likely to have a sore nose afterward.

3.2/5

April 06, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé, mais j'ai quand même quelques points négatifs.
    Il s'éfrite facilement lors de l'essuyage ( mon conjoint a d'ailleurs boycotter ce papier là) et il est assez dispendieux!

June 03, 2016

this is a great product very durable doesn't rip won't clog the toilet I love the softness with the added Aloe I always buy this product when it goes on sale

February 13, 2016

with a coupon great price. the quality is way way above your average toilet paper!!! as the only girl in my house this is my one luxury!! I will skimp on some things but never this! you have to try you won't go back!

January 06, 2016

Good quality toilet paper and I loved the aloe in it. However it is pricey and it is hard to find.

1.5/5

January 04, 2016

not worth the high price... not as strong as other products out there or as soft ... nope not for me

January 04, 2016

Cottenelle tends to rip easily and when the boys/men in my house tell me to change toilet paper that it doesn't feel soft or rips I have to change brands and I did.

January 04, 2016

Thick, soft, durable, doesn't clog the toilet. A little goes a longer way than a cheaper toilet paper. Worth the slightly extra amount of money it costs compared to other cheaper brands.

October 25, 2014

loved it. a bit pricey but did the job and felt great

October 06, 2014

Good product, I like the softness however found it hard to flush. Quality is good, I will recommend it to my friends

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns