Cottonelle fresh care flushable cleansing wipes Reviews
Ranked #110 in Misc

August 18, 2017

Good wipes!

They are great, soft, not too wet just perfectly moist. I keep a pack in each washroom. I buy mine at Walmart or Shoppers. They are perfect also when you are camping, etc. I would definitely buy them again and again.

June 11, 2017

I use these wipes often. I have a fissure so I have to wipe clean after every use and I found after trying many these work the best. They aren't too expensive, smell good and are very effective. Only problem is sometimes they tear so I have to.be careful when pulling them out

April 30, 2017

These are a staple in our household! My son is in the just finished potty training phase,so these are in every bathroom! I love that they work so well at keeping you feel "fresh", as well as being flushable!

March 14, 2017

These wipes are great. They have a great scent that is sensitive to your skin. The do not leave behind residue, which was something that I really was looking for. They are soft and toilet sensitive.

September 24, 2016

Cottonelle fresh care wipes are great to have in the house for those times when a little extra freshness is needed but you don't have time to bathe yourself or your child midday. I even have them in my car for on the go, as the light scent is nice on the hands too. Use them all you like, whenever you like, but remember that your pipes and our city sewers do not need the added waste so place them in a waste bin after use and do not flush them.

August 18, 2016

Pros: Cottonelle wipes uses a patented technology that allows them to lose strength and start to break down immediately after flushing; nice scent

Cons: the strength of wipes isn't very good, as I pulled out the first wipe from the package it broke...the travel pack is also a bit pricey

July 31, 2016

These are defiantly a must in my household and I myself have been using these for years, these keep you completely clean. I now have a 4 year old son and these have been really useful with him as well and defiantly more gentle on his bottom than regular toilet paper.

These are not cheap so I tend to but these in multipacks so it will be cheaper overall. I paid $7.98 for a two pack of these at Shoppers Drug Mart.