Cottonelle fresh care flushable cleansing wipes
Good

Cottonelle fresh care flushable cleansing wipes Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 645 in Misc

April 30, 2017

These are a staple in our household! My son is in the just finished potty training phase,so these are in every bathroom! I love that they work so well at keeping you feel "fresh", as well as being flushable!

March 14, 2017

These wipes are great. They have a great scent that is sensitive to your skin. The do not leave behind residue, which was something that I really was looking for. They are soft and toilet sensitive.

September 24, 2016

Cottonelle fresh care wipes are great to have in the house for those times when a little extra freshness is needed but you don't have time to bathe yourself or your child midday. I even have them in my car for on the go, as the light scent is nice on the hands too. Use them all you like, whenever you like, but remember that your pipes and our city sewers do not need the added waste so place them in a waste bin after use and do not flush them.

August 18, 2016

Pros: Cottonelle wipes uses a patented technology that allows them to lose strength and start to break down immediately after flushing; nice scent

Cons: the strength of wipes isn't very good, as I pulled out the first wipe from the package it broke...the travel pack is also a bit pricey

July 31, 2016

These are defiantly a must in my household and I myself have been using these for years, these keep you completely clean. I now have a 4 year old son and these have been really useful with him as well and defiantly more gentle on his bottom than regular toilet paper.

These are not cheap so I tend to but these in multipacks so it will be cheaper overall. I paid $7.98 for a two pack of these at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?