Prestige Item
Cover FX Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer Reviews

Editor's Note: Product is now discontinued.

Cover FX Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer is a 3-in-1 multi-functional concealer that's great for the face and eyes, contains a built-in primer, and repairs and conditions delicate skin. It's lightweight and has a smooth, velvety finish providing opaque, long-lasting, water-resistant, and stay-put coverage.Lighten dark areas, erase red or brown spots, and even out your skintone with this complexion-perfecting concealer. Unique self-adjusting pigments evolve upon gentle blending to offer your custom color correcting tone. Visit coverfx.com for more information.

2.7/5

March 30, 2016

I am as pale as pale can get and this concealer made my already red spots as orange as can be. The shade "fair/light" is not as fair or light as you would think.

January 15, 2016

If your looking for an awesome coverage this is the stuff.
    It goes on smooth and works great under any foundation.
    I highly recommend this product if your looking for great coverage at a affordable price !

3.2/5

April 15, 2015

I bought this concealer because I was looking for a good concealer that wasn't tested on animals. It is quite pricey, which I don't like, but it does cover quite well. Some people are saying that it will cover birth marks, etc, and I would not agree with that. I have a lot of freckles, and it doesn't cover those, but it does cover my acne scars and uneven skin tone quite well. I find it a bit greasy, but I put powder over it, and that solves that issue.

October 25, 2014

Can't say enough about cover ex products! Absolutely amazing coverage, shades etc. Product does conceal very good, creamy texture but feels light on skin! Only products I use for my makeup routine!

October 15, 2014

Awesome! Makes my skin look flawless.

August 08, 2014

Best concealer I've found. Ideal for problem spots. You can layer the pigment as much as you need. Great for sensitive skin. Found that they had great shades to choose from- no being caught in between 2 shades that aren't quite right. Big fan.

June 15, 2014

I felt like my face wasn't drying. Left my face feeling sticky. And I had to paint it on with a make up brush...

May 27, 2014

Easy to use, and efficiently cover black under the eyes, however I think it doesn't stay long enough and I have to put some more in mid-afternoon.

June 25, 2013

Amazing coverage, build-able, and waterproof!

March 23, 2013

I have my wedding coming up, and recently came down with sinusitis.
    I went on the hunt for a really good eye concealer because I look like I've been punched out due to the Sinusitis.
    I have to say, the Cover FX is surprising. At first I though Oh SHIT because I picked LIGHT as I'm fair, but at first it looked too dark. As you blend it in with your eye brush (tip:using a brush is WAY better than your finger) it blends in perfectly. I finished, and couldn't believe what a difference I could see. I then had to go pick up a girlfriend, and she actually immediately noticed and said I looked great! That was it for me, big win!