Prestige Item
Cover FX Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer Reviews

Editor's Note: Product is now discontinued.

Cover FX Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer is a 3-in-1 multi-functional concealer that's great for the face and eyes, contains a built-in primer, and repairs and conditions delicate skin. It's lightweight and has a smooth, velvety finish providing opaque, long-lasting, water-resistant, and stay-put coverage.Lighten dark areas, erase red or brown spots, and even out your skintone with this complexion-perfecting concealer. Unique self-adjusting pigments evolve upon gentle blending to offer your custom color correcting tone. Visit coverfx.com for more information.

March 06, 2018

hides blemishes perfectly

bought this concealer years ago loved it. decided I wanted to try other concealers because it was pricey but found myself repurchasing it recently. it has now become my go to concealer.

February 16, 2018

Great for those of us with facial birth marks

I have port wine birth marks on my face. 10 painful laser surgeries later, I can mostly cover them with make up. I love this concealer. A little goes a looooong way which is great as it's not super cheap but it's totally worth it. If you need a heavy duty concealer that doesn't look or feel like a heavy duty concealer - this is your guy!

October 23, 2016

I was recommended this at a make up counter when I ran out of my previous brand and was looking for something new. Overall I really liked the coverage. I liked the finished look on my face and the shade they matched me with blended well. It is pretty thick which some people don't like but that didn't bother me at all. It covered well for most problem skin areas however I did have one inflamed pimple that it didn't cover at all. I do find it quite pricy. Overall I think it works pretty well but I may look at a few other brands before spending so much on this one next time. It does do the trick.

September 29, 2016

I adore this product! I have some scars that i need to cover and this concealer never fails (with a bit of powder). Considering the pigmentation of the concealer, I'd have to say it's a fair price too.

January 15, 2016

If your looking for an awesome coverage this is the stuff.
    It goes on smooth and works great under any foundation.
    I highly recommend this product if your looking for great coverage at a affordable price !

October 25, 2014

Can't say enough about cover ex products! Absolutely amazing coverage, shades etc. Product does conceal very good, creamy texture but feels light on skin! Only products I use for my makeup routine!

October 15, 2014

Awesome! Makes my skin look flawless.

August 08, 2014

Best concealer I've found. Ideal for problem spots. You can layer the pigment as much as you need. Great for sensitive skin. Found that they had great shades to choose from- no being caught in between 2 shades that aren't quite right. Big fan.

June 25, 2013

Amazing coverage, build-able, and waterproof!

March 23, 2013

I have my wedding coming up, and recently came down with sinusitis.
    I went on the hunt for a really good eye concealer because I look like I've been punched out due to the Sinusitis.
    I have to say, the Cover FX is surprising. At first I though Oh SHIT because I picked LIGHT as I'm fair, but at first it looked too dark. As you blend it in with your eye brush (tip:using a brush is WAY better than your finger) it blends in perfectly. I finished, and couldn't believe what a difference I could see. I then had to go pick up a girlfriend, and she actually immediately noticed and said I looked great! That was it for me, big win!