Cover FX Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #292 out of 456 in Concealer

Editor's Note: Product is now discontinued.

Cover FX Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer is a 3-in-1 multi-functional concealer that's great for the face and eyes, contains a built-in primer, and repairs and conditions delicate skin. It's lightweight and has a smooth, velvety finish providing opaque, long-lasting, water-resistant, and stay-put coverage.Lighten dark areas, erase red or brown spots, and even out your skintone with this complexion-perfecting concealer. Unique self-adjusting pigments evolve upon gentle blending to offer your custom color correcting tone. Visit coverfx.com for more information.

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

Even though i love this concealer and it is amazing, for the price its a total rip off. i bought this for about $32 for a little tube like that. i bet i can find something similar for about half the price.

May 28, 2017

After trying several concealers such as Benefit and MAC I'm glad I finally found this product. It is very creamy so it takes some practice to get used to applying it. It offers full coverage, specially for the pesky blue undertones in the corner of the eyes. I have very fair skin and was able to find a shade that I can blend easily with my foundation. I do find that you need to use a setting powder to make sure it stays on all day. A little goes a long way so even thought it's a bit more expensive than some of the other brands, it will last for a long time.

January 31, 2017

this cover fx concealer is not bad at all. i like the Nars radiant concealer better BUT theirs have a kinda orange-ish undertone on me so I prefer this cover fx which matches my undertone better. its not that moisturising but that's okay it's not too drying either.

October 23, 2016

I was recommended this at a make up counter when I ran out of my previous brand and was looking for something new. Overall I really liked the coverage. I liked the finished look on my face and the shade they matched me with blended well. It is pretty thick which some people don't like but that didn't bother me at all. It covered well for most problem skin areas however I did have one inflamed pimple that it didn't cover at all. I do find it quite pricy. Overall I think it works pretty well but I may look at a few other brands before spending so much on this one next time. It does do the trick.

September 29, 2016

I adore this product! I have some scars that i need to cover and this concealer never fails (with a bit of powder). Considering the pigmentation of the concealer, I'd have to say it's a fair price too.

2.0/5

March 30, 2016

I really do love cover fx products but the concealer was pretty disappointing.
    I found the color selection was minimal considering how many shades they had for foundation.
    It has to be shaken well else it is quite runny and greasy when squeezed out of the tube.
    I found it turned orange on my skin.

March 30, 2016

I love how this concealer covers my undereye dark circles as well as the redness around my nose area. It also has lasting power after you powder the area you applied it to. Great for covering acne spots as well. You don't need a great amount to get the desired coverage, so although the cost is expensive, you'll get your money's worth. I've used this in combination with the Cover Fx foundation and the two together are a match made in heaven. My only negative point is the price, but I'd still splurge for its effectiveness.

2.7/5

March 30, 2016

I am as pale as pale can get and this concealer made my already red spots as orange as can be. The shade "fair/light" is not as fair or light as you would think.

January 15, 2016

If your looking for an awesome coverage this is the stuff.
    It goes on smooth and works great under any foundation.
    I highly recommend this product if your looking for great coverage at a affordable price !

3.2/5

April 15, 2015

I bought this concealer because I was looking for a good concealer that wasn't tested on animals. It is quite pricey, which I don't like, but it does cover quite well. Some people are saying that it will cover birth marks, etc, and I would not agree with that. I have a lot of freckles, and it doesn't cover those, but it does cover my acne scars and uneven skin tone quite well. I find it a bit greasy, but I put powder over it, and that solves that issue.

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray