Prestige Item
Cover FX Custom Cover Drops Reviews

October 03, 2017

Life changer

I was struggling to find a foundation that would be compatible for my skin as I had just started to recover from some hormonal acne and everything was either breaking me out or not staying for long enough. But cover fx custom drops foundation was just absolutely amazing. The coverage is great and actually stays throughout the night and because it's a more natural foundation I had zero breakouts.

September 01, 2017

Very useful for season changes

I bought these at Sephora on the July long weekend, and they have been a money saver! With sunshine and holidays, and varying tan levels, I normally would have to have quite a few foundations on hand or be the wrong colour all the time. With the custom cover drops, I can make my correct shade every day. It takes a bit of practice to get it to work on the first try without wasting a ton, but it's worth the learning curve. It doesn't really seem to change the formulation of whatever foundation I am using, which is awesome. The only thing I've noticed is that it is a bit drying on my skin. However, with a good setting spray, that is not as much of an issue.

April 24, 2017

Just got this product last week and love it. It is 98% pigment so just a drop or two mixed in with a primer or even face lotion and it makes your application a 2 in 1. Stays on well throughout the day and feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face! Great coverage and very buildable.

March 27, 2017

This is one of my favourite face products. I use it everyday. It can be used on its own for a everyday look. Mixed with bb or cc creams, mixed foundations.. under powders. Yes it is pricey but totally worth it. You need very little for a stunning look.

January 31, 2017

I love it, i thought it was over hyped but when I got it especially in moonlight its super gorgeous and it shows up well in pictures and video it gives you that extra glow, i Love it ! I would suggest it to all my friends and I already have.

January 31, 2017

this cover fx custom cover drop is amazing! I really do love it, works with my sunscreen, my moisturiser and my foundations. I even used it for a better coverage of my concealer. the only bemol is the packaging, the bottle is little too messy.

December 20, 2016

I thought this product might be overrated so it was awhile before I cave in and bought it. I am super impressed with it! Yes, it is expensive but these drops are pure pigment so you only need a tiny amount. I personally love to put a drop or two in my daily moisturizer on days I don't feel like spending too much time on my makeup. It's even come in handy to darken up a foundation that ended up being too light. If you are on the fence about buying this, I say go for it.

November 07, 2016

i just bought the custom cover drops because my skin was breaking out from my regular foundation. The drops provide amazing coverage that you can customize based on the number of drops you use - i mix 2 drops with my daily moisturizer and it honestly gives my face a flawless look and covers all red spots and blemishes; dont even need to use concealer. My only complaint is that when i initially put them on my face looked a bit cracked/they didnt seem to dry nicely (im used to the laura mercier pressed powder that gives your face a silky look) so im going to try them with another moisturizer

October 25, 2016

This product is pricey but worth every dime! You simply need a drop or two (I use two) and it covers your entire face perfectly. I also use a blending sponge but could easily useyou fingers to spread it. It's so lightweight which I love! I use this every day.

October 19, 2016

I received a two week sample of this product after it was recommended to me by a Sephora representative as a foundation for my dry skin. These drops are to be added to your daily moisturizer to turn it into a foundation (or simply a tinted moisturizer depending how many drops you add). I was really drawn to this product because it meant I would be applying less 'foundation product' to my skin, which I tend to be sensitive to, and I could apply more of my hydrating moisturizer. Because it is in your moisturizer it is extremely light weight and does not have a cakey foundation feeling at all. I loved how I could choose if I wanted a heavy or light look depending on the day or occasion. This product is so well loved that sadly I have been unable to purchase it in my shade because it sells out so quick! Hopefully they make it more readily available soon.