3.9/5
Cover girl creamy natural foundation Reviews
Ranked #40 in Foundation

June 28, 2017

Good product

This product is very good.It stays longer.I really recommend it to everybody.It is mat and it gives you a nice coverage.I also have a sensitive skin but this is gentle.Nice colour.

June 15, 2017

Love this product!

I love that this product is available for sensitive skin, and is scent free. Is very light weight feeling and covers blemishes very well. I highly recommend this product

2.7/5

May 12, 2017

I bought this foundation last month to see how it was. I wouldn't say the best fit for me it was alright I instead liked the cover girl ready set gerogoous better then this quality of foundation but again it depends on skin type so could be that.

April 16, 2017

I have been using this foundation for 16 years (since I was 14). I refuse to buy any other foundation! It goes on smooth, and looks natural. It's not too oily, or too dry. And it lasts the whole day!

March 25, 2017

Cheap and easy to access. Works just as good as foundations worth 60$ plus. Why spend hundreds when cover girl works wonders! All shades are great! Try it with their compact.

March 20, 2017

Love this foundation. Goes on so smooth and coverage is excellent! Looks very natural and the price was great too! Very little amount needed to cover entire face

October 30, 2016

Bon prix et parfais pour dépanner quand on sait pas quoi prendre. Belle couvrence sur ma peau . Je l'utilise avec une éponge. Je dois poudrer mon visage

October 30, 2016

This product worked perfectly on my skin. I have somewhat dry skin during the colder months and it seemed to blend in really well. It didn't cake on like some foundations I have tried. I will be using this again :).

July 17, 2016

I love the way my skin looks while wearing it.And it's so nice to put on. Not like other foundations. My skin looks and feels so silky soft. I tell everyone to try it.

2.8/5

June 28, 2016

I purchased this foundation in conjunction with the concealer and I found it didn't go on as smooth as it claims, I found it caked on and very uneven :(