Cover girl creamy natural foundation Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 700 in Foundation

May 12, 2017

I bought this foundation last month to see how it was. I wouldn't say the best fit for me it was alright I instead liked the cover girl ready set gerogoous better then this quality of foundation but again it depends on skin type so could be that.

April 16, 2017

I have been using this foundation for 16 years (since I was 14). I refuse to buy any other foundation! It goes on smooth, and looks natural. It's not too oily, or too dry. And it lasts the whole day!

March 25, 2017

Cheap and easy to access. Works just as good as foundations worth 60$ plus. Why spend hundreds when cover girl works wonders! All shades are great! Try it with their compact.

March 20, 2017

Love this foundation. Goes on so smooth and coverage is excellent! Looks very natural and the price was great too! Very little amount needed to cover entire face

October 30, 2016

Bon prix et parfais pour dépanner quand on sait pas quoi prendre. Belle couvrence sur ma peau . Je l'utilise avec une éponge. Je dois poudrer mon visage

October 30, 2016

This product worked perfectly on my skin. I have somewhat dry skin during the colder months and it seemed to blend in really well. It didn't cake on like some foundations I have tried. I will be using this again :).

July 17, 2016

I love the way my skin looks while wearing it.And it's so nice to put on. Not like other foundations. My skin looks and feels so silky soft. I tell everyone to try it.

June 28, 2016

I purchased this foundation in conjunction with the concealer and I found it didn't go on as smooth as it claims, I found it caked on and very uneven :(

April 29, 2016

great product stays on long. good base for other makeup stays on even when sweating good color match does not dry out skin. it has a good color match

April 23, 2016

Love love love covergirl makeup. I personally find it to be one of the best department store foundations. It feels very light when applied (doesn't feel cakey). The coverage is fairly good, however if you're skin isn't already pretty clear it might not be the best coverage for you.
    All in all I think this is a great foundation and will very likely use it again!

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt