CoverGirl Lashblast Length Mascara Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 894 in Mascara

CoverGirl's new Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking, giving you extreme, notice-me lashes all day long. Their longest brush ever gives you up to 80% longer looking lashes.

April 06, 2017

I Love Lashblast Mascara. It always gave me nice long lashes without having big blobs of mascara onto my lashes. Its water resistant so lasts throughout the day but comes off without a lot of effort at the end of the day. What I hated to hear when I went to buy a replacement yesterday is that CoverGirl discontinued this specific mascara. :( WHY?? I plan on buying it if I can ever find it again for now it looks like I'm going to have to find a new mascara to get hooked on.

1.5/5

March 30, 2017

I'm usually a fan of Covergirl mascara, however this one is the clumpiest crap I've ever used. It's puts such a thick coating on my eyelashes that they look so clumpy and feel awful.

July 18, 2016

J'adore les mascara de chez covergirl, mais j'aime énormément celui-ci par son éfficacité d'allonger les cils et de parraître naturel. Ce que je recherche chez un mascara, un des seuls que j'ai aimée.

June 29, 2016

Love the product, clump free and gives desired look. Will definitely buy again! The price of the product is reasonable. Although this isn't my favorite mascara I've used it does leave lashes looking visably longer and thicker. I would recommend this product to others!

June 27, 2016

I buy it for the price/value, but I find it has been drying out quite quickly so not getting good use out of the product except for the first week. In that first week, it is great.

April 05, 2016

Can't say enough great things about this mascara. Gives a natural look, with no clumps. Comes off with just water, but lasts all day! CoverGirl, bring this mascara back, please!

March 09, 2016

I did not like this mascara at all because the colour pay off was not there. As I tried applying it on my upper lashes, there was nothing left on the wand because it took everything off the brush as I pulled the wand out of the tube. I felt I bought a mascara for nothing.

February 22, 2016

This mascara does the job, but requires many more layers than most other mascaras. I used this one when I wanted a more natural look, so if that's what you're looking for this mascara is for you.

February 16, 2016

I love this product! It adds length to my lashes and makes them seem really long. It goes on very nicely and applies to lashes without clumps. I would highly recommend this product, no need to spend a lot of money!

February 08, 2016

I've been using this mascara for a couple of years and I find the quality has gone down. It's always clumping the last few tubes I bought and is always smudging so I'm constantly having to check in a mirror. Don't know what they changed but I miss the old formula!