CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Foundation Reviews
#10 in Foundation

July 30, 2017

I would keep buying this product

This product was very cheap so I was skeptical about whether it would work the way I want it to but when I tried it on it definitely covered up my blemishes and didn't show up streaky. Although I don't recommend this to girls with a pale complexion since most of the shades are quite dark.

June 27, 2017

CG foundation

this foundation is not bad for the price, it does cover fairly well, but very liquidy and so have more than once dropped some on my clothes while getting ready. Maybe if it would not have been in a tube might have made it easier to use.

1.7/5

June 14, 2017

I'd Look Elsewhere

I bought this product because of the price point. I read good reviews about it. I however was not happy with it. It was too heavy for my liking and did not look natural. I applied this foundation with a beauty blender, even that didn't create a natural look. I will stick with my expensive foundation moving forward.

June 09, 2017

I bought this foundation because I was sick of spending $50 every time I needed a new one. One of the Shopper's beauty boutique assistants told me to go with this one because a) it is only around $10 and b) the coverage is amazing but not too cakey. He was definitely right! For what you're paying, you get a decent amount of foundation (you don't need a lot to cover your face and neck) and it feels nice wearing it all day. It is not too heavy, but sometimes, it does look a little orange in day light. I really like this product and would suggest it for people who want a drugstore foundation that is effective!

June 08, 2017

I been using this foundation for a while now and it amazing on my skin it's perfect for a natural look which is my go to look.
    I love it because it leaves my skin looking like I don't have any makeup on and it covers my imperfections.

3.2/5

May 20, 2017

Un fond teint qui couvre bien. Par contre, ça laisse la peau un peu huileuse. Ça dure, pour moi, en moyenne une 3-4 heurs. Pour le prix, ça en vaut la peine!

May 13, 2017

I have been using Cover Girl in general for 25 years, and this product for about 4 years. I love it! I love Cover Girl in general and it is definitely my go to product for both foundation and mascara. The coverage is wonderful and natural looking, it is light and breathable, and is the only product that I've found that matches my skin tone without leaving the "mask" lines.

May 08, 2017

I have been using these products for awhile, as a my go to treatment , always gets full cover and sometimes use as alone, would recommend others to try it.

May 07, 2017

It's not a great foundation, but it's not bad either. I think it's just not what I love in a foundation. The formula feels fairly light on the skin but I would prefer a bit more coverage. It blends fairly easily and takes a few mins to dry down, so it's great for someone who is newer to makeup or likes to take their time blending. I did have a hard time finding a shade that was right for my skin.

May 05, 2017

This is a fantastic foundation, especially for the price! My friend swore by it and told me to give it a try. I picked it up on clearance at Shoppers for 4.99.

It's oil free so it's a great option for oily/combo skin. Even on my dry skin it created a very dewy canvas. It's medium coverage but buildable if you want full, I prefer to apply this with a wet beauty blender as it gives me fuller coverage.

I do set this with a powder because I find it does transfer. It will last all day long! I find myself reaching for this product a lot, and will repurchase it especially because of the price point.