Cracker Barrel Marble Cheese Reviews
Ranked #251 in Grocery

August 16, 2017

Cheesy selection

12 slices of goodness this cheese comes sliced marble the package is amazing too. You love the taste, freshness and packaging. It comes in a plastic wrapping that peels and reseals. You can add the cheese in your eggs, sandwiches and enjoy on crackers. Easy to put away.

February 07, 2017

The extra long bricks of Cracker Barrel Marble cheese are perfect when making a huge lasagna. Also great when making cheese balls or dips. When they go on sale it's even better because the smaller package often are too small for a bigger recipe. I'm a fan.

December 13, 2016

This is my favourite cheese to use when making poutine! It is so creamy and melts beautifully! I really love this cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you are looking for a cheese that melts in your mouth, this is the one!

December 13, 2016

This cheese is one of the only regular cheeses we buy!!! I get it at Costco- a JUMBO pack for only $9!! Now cheese at the grocery store (for almost the same price) looks so small!!

April 05, 2016

Me and my husband love this cheese!!! It's inexpensive and it's the only cheese we purchase its so creamy and soft. We usually by what is on sale but after trying this one we always buy this one ps *we love marble cheese*

April 05, 2016

The Cracker Barrel marble cheese is my go to cheese product.
    I love the flavour to it. It's not too sharp so it works well I many
    recipes. I also like to snack on it with an apple. I usually go for the
    light one to save some calories. Both are delicious.