Crayola 100 Coloured Pencilst
Good

Crayola 100 Coloured Pencilst Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 1095 in Misc

March 21, 2017

I just received theses a week ago and I am quite impressed that Crayola was able to come up with 100 colors!! They even have cool color names like"Purple Mountain Majesty!" I'm happy with the blending capabilities and the ease of laying down the color.

April 13, 2015

This is such a useful kit for budding artists. My kids enjoy drawing and Crayola coloured pencils are the best on the market. I like having a complete set of colours in a convenient storage case. This Crayola product inspires a child's creative imagination.

January 29, 2015

Our oldest Goddaughter loves to draw, so we got her this and sketching paper and artist chalk for Christmas. She loved it. She uses it almost daily.

January 07, 2015

When I first saw that there was a 100 pack of Crayola coloured pencils I was so excited. I tried to look everywhere for a list of all the colours, but none could be found. So I ordered them with anticipation. I just received them, there are only 60 different colours, the other 40 are doubles? Makes not one bit of sense. Why, I don't have a clue. So stick to the 68 pack, unless you will use them enough that doubles are on. Personally I don't mind back ups, it just would have been nice to know! In the photo I added, I have transfered my pencil crayons into an art case I have, the coloured pencils weren't the greatest, so I put my Crayola ones in it!

Morganv14 added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for