• Crayola Construction Paper

Crayola Construction Paper Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 584 in Toys

June 28, 2017

Great for crafts

Crayola construction paper was a staple in my home . It's good quality , durable , perfect thickness ,can be cut easily , and used for a variety of different reasons . Colouring , crafts , school projects , etc . I have some in my basement . It's 140 sheets and has 10 available shades . It's more durable than other Brands . I recommend.

May 30, 2017

I love this pack. We buy it a lot since we go through a lot of construction paper. I love the 10 color options and how rich they are. The paper itself is thick and perfect for cutting, folding and making various crafts. Will continue to buy.

May 30, 2017

Great for arts and crafts with the kids. We go through a lot of it. You can usually get a big stack for $5 at Wal-Mart. Its good stuff and great for finger painting (which is all he wants to do ) lol great fun

May 08, 2017

My daughter lives to do arts and crafts. If we didnt have construction paper in our house we would be in big trouble. sometimes we wish there were better colors and more paper but we dont mind what we have

February 01, 2017

We always have construction paper in our home and use it often. The paper is thick and awesome for making just about any craft. The colors are bright and fun and there is SO much of it. Plus you can't go wrong with the price and can find it just about anywhere.

December 20, 2016

As a mom and a teacher this is used so much! Love the bright colours and it's rigid enough for kids and doesn't rip or get soggy with glue. Craft time is fun with this paper.

March 05, 2016

Our 8 year old son loves doing crafts so we keep a very stocked Rubbermaid pantry of things he can do. Crayola Construction paper is something that we always have on hand, the quality is way better than dollar store alternatives and the colors are more vibrant.

I usually purchase the larger 500 sheet packages. They last a long time.

March 05, 2016

This is awesome. Super cheap, like $2 at Walmart and you can do so much with it. We always get this out to make holiday crafts with this. And how many pepper airplanes did I have to make with this?

February 05, 2016

I bought some of this Construction paper for my grandson for school it's a little pricey but, you can make so many wonderful things with it

February 02, 2016

This paper is not cheap but it has so many different uses and activities that can be done with it. Defiantly something my son uses all the time.