Crayola Washable Markers Reviews
#387 in Toys

January 17, 2018

Add a little Color to your life.

Crayola Markers are a staple in my house. They are of great quality. With children you can always depend on being able to wash them off with no mess. They make great window markers as well and are easy to remove. I would definitely recommend time and time again.

November 07, 2016

We go through hundreds of different crayola products on a regular basis. The markers are always best brand new! But they are reasonably inexpensive to replace.

January 09, 2016

For anyone with children you know what I'm talking about when I say all kids should have these.No worries about them marking your table or your kids clothes ,comes off every time

August 05, 2015

they wash out easily and the colors don't fade love them

May 03, 2015

These washable markers are wonderful. We have bought so many packs of them for our 6 year old grandson to color and draw with. It's great knowing that when he colors I don't have to worry about having to get the stains out.

May 03, 2015

I grew up using crayola markers. They do a great job with colouring. The only down side is that they dry out quickly. Still well worth the purchase for the price if not wanting to invest in more expensive art marker from a proper art supply store.

May 03, 2015

A classic staple. I use these at work every day and they last a long time. Their colours donèt fade out quickly, like others I have tried.

May 03, 2015

This is a great product. My daughter loves to draw and these markers are awesome because they're easy to wash off your hands, clothes, and surfaces. They're easy to hold, and the colors are great!

April 04, 2015

You really can't beat Crayola products. These markers are vibrant, the perfect size and most importantly, washable. I never have to worry about my LO accidentally colouring on the table or the walls. They wash off easily so I don't need to hover around during colouring time.

April 04, 2015

Great hassle free markers for those little hands. My daughter loves drawing and with these I don't have to worry about possible heart attack seeing her going towards the couch :)