Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Reviews
#62 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health it is the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Association for six different areas: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste has a clinically proven active ingredient.

December 06, 2018

The only toothpaste for me.

I have used this toothpaste for as long as I can remember. It gives great results and leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean I would never consider switching to another brand.

October 17, 2018

good et apaise

C'est un bon dentifrice qui aide à apaiser le mal de dent ou de gencive.
    Il nettoie bien en profondeur.
    Il vient souvent en spécial.
    Je l'achète mais je trouve qu'il ne mousse pas assez.
    J'alterne avec d'autre produits.
    Mais je vous le conseille, si vous avez des problemes de bouche ou dent sensible.

June 14, 2017

One of the best toothpaste

One of the best toothpaste it's a good stuff worth buying
    You feel fresh and confident and keeps away bad breath. Trusted brand I have been using it for quiet sometime .

June 01, 2017

This is one of my favorite toothpastes ! I can find it a dollarama so that's such an added bonus. It has all the things that I look for in a tooth paste the main thing being fluoride, fluoride is a natural mineral that costs your teeth and helps protect them from cavities ! This tooth paste also fights against tarter, plaque, it whitens, protects against gingivitis and gives fresh breath ! And all that for 2$ sounds like a good deal to me !

March 19, 2017

I really like this tooth paste, I find it leaves a real clean feeling on my teeth when I'm done brushing them and I don't find the mint in it to be to harsh either.

March 19, 2017

This is the only toothpaste I have used for years. I love everything about it. It really leaves my mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh. It helps with gingivitis which is one of the main reasons I keep repurchasing.

February 17, 2017

This is one of the few toothpastes thst really feels like my teeth are clean. It makes my breath fresh too. It has many benefits for oral health, keeps your gums healthy too. Its basically an all in one

January 12, 2017

The product is effective and leave my teeth feeling clean and my breathe fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone and it is very cost efficient.

September 07, 2016

I first tried this toothpaste from my dentist and have been using it ever since. The taste is so refreshing and I find that the refreshing taste lasts a long time even after brushing my teeth.

2.0/5

June 29, 2016

HORRIBLE!! Absolutely horrible! I used this for a week or 2 and couldn't figure out why my teeth and gums were hurting so badly. It got to the point that I couldn't brush my teeth without my gums bleeding and almost crying. I was about to make a dental appointment when I remembered I recently switched toothpastes, so I switched back and after a couple days my mouth was feeling so much better! Will NEVER buy another Crest product in my life!