Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Reviews
#30 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health it is the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Association for six different areas: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste has a clinically proven active ingredient.

June 14, 2017

One of the best toothpaste

One of the best toothpaste it's a good stuff worth buying
    You feel fresh and confident and keeps away bad breath. Trusted brand I have been using it for quiet sometime .

June 01, 2017

This is one of my favorite toothpastes ! I can find it a dollarama so that's such an added bonus. It has all the things that I look for in a tooth paste the main thing being fluoride, fluoride is a natural mineral that costs your teeth and helps protect them from cavities ! This tooth paste also fights against tarter, plaque, it whitens, protects against gingivitis and gives fresh breath ! And all that for 2$ sounds like a good deal to me !

March 19, 2017

I really like this tooth paste, I find it leaves a real clean feeling on my teeth when I'm done brushing them and I don't find the mint in it to be to harsh either.

March 19, 2017

This is the only toothpaste I have used for years. I love everything about it. It really leaves my mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh. It helps with gingivitis which is one of the main reasons I keep repurchasing.

February 17, 2017

This is one of the few toothpastes thst really feels like my teeth are clean. It makes my breath fresh too. It has many benefits for oral health, keeps your gums healthy too. Its basically an all in one

January 12, 2017

The product is effective and leave my teeth feeling clean and my breathe fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone and it is very cost efficient.

September 07, 2016

I first tried this toothpaste from my dentist and have been using it ever since. The taste is so refreshing and I find that the refreshing taste lasts a long time even after brushing my teeth.

2.0/5

June 29, 2016

HORRIBLE!! Absolutely horrible! I used this for a week or 2 and couldn't figure out why my teeth and gums were hurting so badly. It got to the point that I couldn't brush my teeth without my gums bleeding and almost crying. I was about to make a dental appointment when I remembered I recently switched toothpastes, so I switched back and after a couple days my mouth was feeling so much better! Will NEVER buy another Crest product in my life!

February 12, 2016

Crest pro health tooth paste leaves my mouth feeling auper clean and fresh. The slightly gritty or sandy texture really helps to get all the grim and grossness. I like that its not a very strong mint flavour. This is the only tooth paste I use.

March 09, 2015

I had been suffering from gum inflammation mostly around the edges of my teeth, which was most likely gingivitis, and tried several other toothpastes and a couple of mouthwashes to try to clear it up but nothing worked, and then I tried Crest. After one week of use my inflammation had disappeared, and as I'm now using it everyday, the inflammation hasn't returned since. This toothpaste is amazing in my opinion - it has certainly helped me immensely with clearing up my sore and swollen gums (which is never a fun thing to have in the first place) plus, the 'cool mint' flavour is pretty awesome too.
    If I can I buy this when it's on sale just to save a few pennies, but it is one of the few products I will most certainly pay extra for if need be, because it works and has become a necessary part of my oral health routine.
    I'm so glad I found it!