Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#14 in Toothpastes

March 31, 2018

Great toothpaste/Great Price

This toothpaste provides fresh breath and leaves teeth feeling squeaky clean. The fact that there is mouthwash built right in just makes it my go to toothpaste. Even my dentist is happy with the results.

March 18, 2018

Finally pure white finishing!

I use Crest Toothpaste everyday, it has great results and leaves my teeth looking extra clean! I have sensitive teeth and it does not hurt to use it, I definitely would recommend this toothpaste.

March 08, 2018

Fresh

This is one of the better toothpaste. Leave's your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Great tasting and seems to stay with you for a while. Nice fresh smile.

March 05, 2018

Something the whole family can use

A toothpaste the whole family can use. The scope included helps with the fresh breathe and yet not too potent which the kids are unable to use. Cleans well and provides and nice after feel.

February 14, 2018

Fresh and clean in no time!

I always intend to use mouth was but rarely do. This leaves my mouth feeling fresh so I don't have to worry about kissing my husband after a large bowl of ceaser salad.

December 22, 2017

Helps keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day!

I tried this toothpaste a while back and haven't gone back! It's the #1 choice for me and my family now. It does what it says and keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day.

October 13, 2017

Good

I bought the new Crest Pro-Health Profresh Toothpaste and was so impressed with it in just a week or so I noticed a great difference in how much cleaner and brighter my teeth looked. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to everyone! Well worth the money and I will buy it over and over again, it is such a great feeling when your teeth look and feel so brilliant.

September 13, 2017

Oral hygiene

Oral hygiene products are important to all of us and one product you don't want to be cheap on is your mouth. Use as directed with floss and mouthwash for a happy mouth

September 13, 2017

This toothpaste stays fresh for hours! This is my go !

Toothpaste is one of the most important parts of my everyday routine and I have tried so many and so far Crest with Scope has been my absolute favourite!
    This toothpaste tastes so fresh and the freshness lasts for hours, which is hard to find! It's not too strong though, so it won't burn your mouth.
    It is a bit more pricy then your regular toothpaste but the size of the tube is much bigger, and I don't use as much as I do with the other regular toothpaste. I guess I'm the end you save money because you get more product!
    It also goes on sale a lot at local pharmacies and department stores, I just buy a few at this time and save extra money!
    I recommend trying this toothpaste out, you'll be happily surprised!

July 13, 2017

Pretty good toothpaste

This is a pretty good cheap toothpaste.I like how the toothpaste has the mouthwash built in so i have one more less step to do in the morning.The toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean and keep my breath fresh.