Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#17 in Toothpastes

January 11, 2021

Refreshing toothpaste

Switched from Colgate to Crest after using this toothpaste. It is refreshing and leaves you with a fresh breath after brushing. It is a good product.

January 08, 2021

Favourite toothpaste

I really dislike the taste of most toothpastes but I’m a repeat consumer of Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz! The mint is tolerable and with the added scope you get nice fresh breath after each brushing session.

November 18, 2020

Love the taste!

Love the taste of this and how it makes my mouth and breath feel so fresh! an absolute must! I especially love how it is infused with Scope as it just makes it that much better.

November 18, 2020
    United States

Awesome product!

I love this particular toothpaste because it leaves your mouth so refreshed! It has a great lather and really coats your mouth and teeth, making sure everything gets clean. It is bursting with favor and really leaves a refreshing taste in your mouth that lasts. I could really feel and taste a difference compared to my previous toothpaste and will for sure be purchasing this again in the future!

November 06, 2020

All in one toothpaste..

Toothpaste and mouthwash are a great combination .No need to have 2 different items when you can just have 1....

Reasonably priced yet very much affordable..

October 27, 2020

So fresh!

I love the taste of this toothpaste! It has a refreshing and lasting mint flavour; its not too strong and leaves my whole mouth feeling fresh for hours

June 18, 2020

So refreshing

This toothpaste is great. I buy this toothpaste all the time because it doesn’t give a gritty feeling in your mouth after brushing, it gives you a nice fresh breath after brushing! It’s great!

June 18, 2020

I always buy Crest toothpaste

For years I have bought Crest. Compared to other toothpastes, it has a refreshing taste, not salty or gritty. Leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean.

February 08, 2020

Leaves your breath fresh!

Love how minty clean this toothpaste leaves my mouth! I’m not sure if it’s any more effective than other toothpastes, but the taste is definitely superior to others!

July 02, 2019

Fresh breath

This toothpaste cleans well and leaves my breath with that great clean feeling. As good as if I had brushed and used mouth wash without having to use two separate products. Helps keep teeth white too