Crest Whitestrips Reviews

With Crest Whitestrips Classic, you will see full results in 14 days - and have a whiter smile for 12 months.Teeth Whitening - You Have a Choice!
Crest Whitestrips is the #1 dentist-recommended brand of teeth whitening system in the US.
No matter your needs, schedule or budget, we have the Crest Whitestrips product that best suits your smile.

October 03, 2019

Easy to use and great results

I always wanted my smile to be brighter and so I decided to give these stripes a try. After a few days of using the 30 mins stripes I noticed a difference and couldn’t have been happier with this purchase. It’s worth the money and I’d use it again if needed.

July 19, 2019

very good

my teeth were noticeably whiter after using once. had kind of a weird taste but it was my first time trying so i’m not sure if that’s how all whitening strips are

June 18, 2019

Wow

Wow! Dès la première utilisation mes dents étais déjà plus blanche, je n'ai plus aucune tache jaune. En plus il a plus de 20 traitement alos c'est vraiment économique , je les adore et je ne pourrais plus m'en passer. Mes dents sont blanches eclatantes

April 21, 2019

Love it but a bit expensive

I’ve been using the strips for 3 years now. I do it couple times per month as they are pretty pricy. I don’t like the fact that the box counts the top and bottom strips instead of counting as pairs.

April 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

10/10 would recommend.🙌🏼

These whitening strips work fast and effective. I tried them once and loved them right away! They really brightened and whitened my teeth after the first try! I would really recommend trying them! Great product and never lets me down.

April 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love them!

I used these after I got my braces off and my teeth cleaned. They are amazing, they do the job wonderfully, reasonably priced and the results last! My only complaint is that my teeth were sensitive if I used them more than three days in a row so I ended up using them sporadically instead.

April 03, 2019

Pas certaine !

Je bois beaucoup de café. Avec un traitement , j’ai pu voir une différence mais elle est minime. Le bas de mes dents est plus jaunes que le haut . Il est clair que pour le prix on ne peut s’attendre au même effet que chez le dentiste.

2.3/5

March 13, 2019

No white teeth for me!

I really wanted to find an easy way to make my teeth whiter however Whitestrips aren't going to do it for me. I found that the strips moved around and left a yucky feeling on my teeth.

March 08, 2019

I would buy this product again!

I really liked the Crest 3D White Whitestrips, I noticed a difference in the colour of my teeth. It takes no extra time during your day, as I would put them on in the morning and finish my make up routine or get dressed while it did its thing to my teeth!

February 19, 2019

The best product so far!

Me and my brother have been using this for almost a year now! I discovered this one in one of the bathroom of my friend then I tried it and it really works for me! Definitely worth every penny!!!