4.9/5
#43 in DVD

Good - 0

August 13, 2017

Great show

Criminal minds is one of my favourite shows , especially in the first 8 years . It's about the FBI criminal behaviourists and how the use the unsubs behaviour to help pinpoint who they are . There's a team that flies all over the USA to help local law enforcement catch the bad guys . It's a very good show and I recommend it .

March 04, 2017

J'adore écouter des séries policières, j'en ai écouter plusieurs a venir jusqu'à date, et celle-ci fais partie des meilleures que j'ai vue ! les personnes sont tellement drôle et attachant ! Je conseille vraiment cette série !

March 28, 2016

I have always heard great things about this show from multiple family members and friends and had never really given it a chance and then I had watched a few reruns and thought it was an extremely good and entertaining show. Each character adds to the show as a whole and I really enjoy watching it now.

March 28, 2016

I love this show I use to watcg it when it came on TV. But then I got the seasons so I started from season 1 and watched them in order. Great show. Keeps you wanting to watxh more.

March 13, 2016

I love this show. My husband and I started watching the episodes in order and are completely caught up with the seasons and episodes now. I love the characters and how they have developed in the show, their friendships, their quirkiness, and how well they get along and love each other.

Great show.

January 19, 2016

This is a great show! I never watch the seasons in order but when I see but on tv I usually watch it. Every episode is good and leaves you wanting to find out what happens at the very end. It is a little far fetched but I love it!

September 25, 2015

I love crime shows and criminal minds is really interesting and keeps you wanting to watch more

July 02, 2015

I watch this show all the time and so does my family. It has so many true to life cases and the show keeps you on the edge of your seat and actually lets you in the mind of the serial killers. Very creepy, sad and scary but the cases always get solved. Great Show #Criminal Minds.

July 02, 2015

Favourite television show. Shemar Moore is heaven!

June 11, 2015

This is one of my favourite shows because it is filled with mystery and thrill. I love trying to figure out the killer with the crew.