Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Aloha Pineapple Coconut Reviews
#193 in Soft Drinks

October 16, 2017

Love these

If your looking for something to help you get your water intake in for the day, this is a great option. It tastes great and comes in a variety of different flavors. Great price, mixes well, very flavorful.

June 09, 2017

A little expensive when not buying on sale but I had to review this flavor! Not usually a fan of coconut when its not paired with chocolate but this tastes amazing ! Would highly recommend. Very tropical and not too sweet.

August 25, 2016

i love it its not to sweet and the flavor is amazing i also like that theres not a biter after taste i recomend trying this you will be hook just like me

September 30, 2015

This is one of the best flavours to get from Crystal Light, tastes super tropical and has nice notes of pineapple and coconut. Perfect to add to water to spruce it up.

September 01, 2015

the best crystal light flavour I bring r to work everyday

September 01, 2015

I am not a huge fan of juice or pop so I thought I would try this out and I was not disappointed at all. The flavor is so refreshing and you don't need to much to make it tasty at all. This is a new favorite of mine which I will always keep on hand. Yum

March 03, 2015

WICKED. LOVE IT!!!!!! Great taste. kids love it.

August 07, 2014

Love pineapple and coconut combination (reminds me of pinacoladas I had in Mexico.

August 07, 2014

Really good, can drink it all day, the coconut and pineapple tastes great together

May 19, 2014

This is one of our many favorites of Cyrstal Light Liquid drink mix. We were never big water drinkers, but after finding these, we drink a whole pile more now. We even have our grandmother drinking it, so as to keep her hydrated! Tastes like you are drinking a tropical drink... almost! :)