Dad's Cookies Oatmeal Chocolate Chip 2-pack

Dad's Cookies Oatmeal Chocolate Chip 2-pack Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 1309 in Snacks

February 15, 2017

These are dangerous cookies! Packed full of flavour and addicting. A really great oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, crunchy and devine dipped in milk, yum!! A really great snack on the go, love that they come packaged in two's.

February 15, 2017

I am not a huge sweets eater and not a fan of cookies much either but when I came across these cookies I couldn't stop myself. These are crunchier than most cookies and are delicious, I would say my favorite!

February 15, 2017

I love the taste, crunchiness, and size of the cookies. I felt the price was a little steep for the amount of cookies. Cookies also contained too much sugar for my liking....but overall, I would give the cookies 4 stars out of 5!

September 23, 2016

Well I've been eating these kind of cookies since I was a child. I love the crunch and the consistency of the chocolate chips. I now buy this for my son all the time so now he will grow up with them just like mom :)

July 05, 2016

This 37.5g package is two cookies and the perfect cookie craving snack size. Its pre-portioned so you don't overindulge, and fits in a purse or office drawer easily. Stays fresh because they are wrapped from the manufacturer in packages of two.

If you buy them on sale in a box, they are a relatively decent price. Good for kids/toddler lunches as well.

I just ate a pack at work - empty cookie package for size reference in photo.