Dad's Cookies Oatmeal Chocolate Chip 2-pack Reviews
#248 in Cookies

August 01, 2020

Delicious Cookies!

These cookies are a favourite in our house. I grew up eating these but hadn’t had them in years until recently but now buy them all the time. The only problem is we may eat too many some days. I like that they are in packs of 2 cookies as they are great to grab for snacks when we are on the go.

March 10, 2019

Love dads cookie's

Definitely a must buy all 3 of my kids love them and myself i believe my father bought them since i was little so i have had lots of time to enjoy them but the oatmeal-chocolate chip mix is delicious

January 04, 2018

Best way to silence loud children! Dads cookies!

In a house full of kids it can be hard to find a snack everyone agrees with! These cookies are a fav and all the kids go quiet when they come out! Chocolate and silence never tasted so good!

May 11, 2017

It very good and l good oatmeal chocolate chip and l love I want to win it and l will share it with my friends and family and cronies and teem thanks you

February 15, 2017

These are dangerous cookies! Packed full of flavour and addicting. A really great oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, crunchy and devine dipped in milk, yum!! A really great snack on the go, love that they come packaged in two's.

February 15, 2017

I am not a huge sweets eater and not a fan of cookies much either but when I came across these cookies I couldn't stop myself. These are crunchier than most cookies and are delicious, I would say my favorite!