Dairy milk fruit & nut Reviews
#122 in Chocolate

September 20, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Classic heaven

I love a classic fruit and nut bar as there is a perfect ratio of creamy good quality chocolate and fruit and nuts. This bar will fulfil me and is a great afternoon snack or treat when I need an instant boost.
    It always takes me to heaven!!!

August 29, 2019

Tastes amazing

This is one of my favourite chocolate bars on the market. I love how it’s sweet but you still get that crunch from the nuts. The chocolate is nice and creamy as well. I definitely recommend trying this chocolate bar!

March 31, 2019

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate is great and priced just right!

Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate is an amazing and delightful treat. The chocolate itself is of great quality and it’s priced right. You can find this delicious chocolate treat at most major retail outlets.

February 20, 2019

Amazing I'd buy it again any day

I don't care much for sweets or treats but I I'd for sure buy more and tell my girlfriends about this tasty treat ♡
    If you have a sweet craving I'd definitely go for treating myself to one of these delicious tasty chocolate bar
    And it's not a crazy to priced bar normally for a great tasting chocolate bar your paying as close to 7.99 plus taxes to 9.99 plus taxes ..... this bar is no more than 3.50 depending on the store

January 06, 2019

Awesome chocolate and is our favourite!

The fruit and nut dairy milk has the perfect amount of fruit to nuts and the smooth milk chocolate is the best! We really only buy these and no other types of bar. Often they are on sale for the large bars. Two for $4 at Shoppers Drug Mart today! We also like them frozen!

September 13, 2018

Yummy

Oh this chocolate bar is probably my favorite one out in the market. I love the sweet of the raisins and the crunch of the almonds. If i need a chocolate fix this is the bar im looking for.

March 01, 2018

quality vs value

J'aime le gout du chocolat et des fruits dans ce produit, ça se marie bien ensemble. Je le recommande comme petite gaterie à se faire à soi-même.

February 06, 2018

Melt in your mouth.. mmm

Dairymilk's fruit & nut bar is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet! Creamy milk chocolate with the perfect amount of fruit pieces & nuts. Sure to please any sweet tooth!

2.8/5

January 06, 2018

Ok chocolate

Not the best combination, I would prefer hazelnuts. Other than that it goes really well together. I will purchase again and try one more time. Maybe it will grow on me.

January 06, 2018

Not the best combination

Not the best combination and not my favourite taste. doesn't really go well together. will not purchase again. i would rather go to the hazelnut flavour