Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt Reviews
#14 in Yogurt

December 06, 2018

So good!

I love this product!!! So good!! Definitely buying again :) Its my sons favourite too!! Great for a on the go snack :) Other yogurt doesnt taste the same as this product!

December 06, 2018

Danone Activia Vanilla Yogurt

I’m very picky with yogurt. I love the texture and taste of the activia vanilla. The price point is decent if you find it on sale.
    My daughter also enjoys this brand. I have purchased others but for regular yogurt this is the only one anyone enjoys in my house.

October 22, 2018

C'est delicieux

On adore ces yogourt mon chum et moi. On en achète toujours quand on fait l'épicerie. Il vient souvent en spéciale. Mais il y a tellement de sorte qui ont sorti sur le marche.
    Je sais qui sont rendu avec des yogourts à boire d'activia. J'aimerais bien les essayer
    Je me prend aussi le nature pour me faire des bagels maison.
    Mais celui-ci à la vanille. Je m'en sert pour me faire des collations le soir ou pour dejeuner.
    J'ajoute des fruits, du sirop d'érable, graine de chia et c'est delicieux.

September 25, 2018

The best

I think this is one of the best yogurts. It's very good for me and it helps A LOT! I usually have 2 a day and it helps keep me regular. Not only is it healthy for me but it taste amazing as well! I love the vanilla flavor with some crunched cereal or Graham crackers. Its the perfect snack or quick breakfast when I'm running late in the mornings!

2.2/5

September 19, 2018

No benefits...or maybe so???

I am totally unsure if their is any true nutritional value with this yogurt. I have heard that it has none but i also have heard that it does. It supposedly has benefits for the digestive tract on a woman. Either way im a super huge fan to the vanilla flavor. I love vanilka yogurts they are the best to me .

May 08, 2018

Best Yogurt

This is my favorite yogurt! The whole family loves it. I try to always have some in the fridge. It tastes better than any other yogurt that I have tried. Would recommend it to everyone.

March 19, 2018

Yummy healthy yogurt

This yogurt is delicious and it is good for you! I eat it alone and put it in my smoothies! I always have some in my fridge and it is my go to snack! You can mix it with cereal or granola or just by itself. This yogurt is delicious!

February 21, 2018

Love it!!!!!

This is my favorite yogurt! I think it is awesome. Yogurt was something that I bought rarely, but then I tried this kind and now I buy it all the time. Everyone in the house likes it, so that's a bonus! I would really recommend this!!!

February 12, 2018

j adore

a la maison nous mangeons beaucoup de yogourt et celui la est le choix no 1 de la familles plus petit au plus grand . crémeux en bouche avec un bon goût..
    le goût de la vanille est très bien equilibre...
    merveilleux produit en plus des probiotique dedans je le conseil a tous

February 12, 2018

my go to yogurt

Activia probiotics vanilla is in my opinion the best yogurt to buy. I love the taste, nutritional values and the fact that it has probiotics. it is an amazing snack to have especially at sport tournaments.