Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt Reviews
#12 in Yogurt

July 27, 2021

LOVE

Fav yogurt hands down. I like opting for the lactose version too (vanilla) and like adding fruit or granola into it. Great taste and nice size although i go through it within a few days of purchase.

November 12, 2020

perfect one for this!

i never liked vanilla yogurt before. but when i tasted this i fell in love with it! not too sweet. just right! worth the price.would definitely buy more.

April 28, 2020

Amazing Yogurt

Activia makes great quality yogurt products and I love this particular one! The Vanilla is a nice flavour as it doesn't taste too artificial. The texture is creamy and thick so you don't need a lot to satisfy your mouth.

Updated On: April 28, 2020

Forgot to mention that I took a few points off because it is quite expensive compared to other brands and I only but it when its on sale.

April 23, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Not for me

I liked this yogurt , creamier texture , nice taste , but vanilla is not one of my favourites , but definetly recommend it for someone who likes vanilla flavour .

April 23, 2020

My #1 fave

Love this yogurt. It is the only one I will buy. They have some really flavours but the vanilla one is my fave hands down. I always buy it on sale. It is perfect for a quick snack or added into your breakfast! Yummy!

April 20, 2020

My favourite yogurt

I LOVE this yogurt. Image it with fruit and chia seeds in the morning, or eat it plain. Sometimes I throw it in smoothies. Such a versatile yogurt. The vanilla isn’t overpowering like in other yogurts. It’s smooth and creamy.

February 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Très crémeux!

J'aime beaucoup ce yogourt. Il est très crémeux sans être trop sucré. C'est le yougourt préféré de mes enfants et ça fait une collation parfaite combiné avec des fruits!

December 12, 2019

Creamy yogurt goodness

This yogurt is smooth and thick, goes down like a luscious decadent treat but is good for you. Bonus!
    Compared to some other watery yogurts on the market, Activia is thick and smooth, tastes great. The Vanilla flavoured one can be used as a base for a smoothie and doesn’t take away from the smoothie taste.

August 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

YOGURT

Healthy and delicious. What else can I ask for! Love all the different flavors. Great for digestion and it tastes good too. It is good to have a variety.

May 04, 2019

Just a delight!

This yogurt is so refreshing! It absolutely taste amazing. If I could live off this and only this, I think I would. Just delicious. Good to pair it with green grapes, kiwi or pears!