Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread Reviews
#16 in Snacks

August 05, 2018

My kids love them!

My kids really enjoy the banana bread cookies. I love them because they are great for on the go and they don’t make to big of a mess. When ever I see them on sale I grab a few boxes.

March 09, 2018

delicious

These bear paws make a good snack to send kids for school. My kids really enjoy these and I also think that they are good as well. They are not overly sweet which is a good thing.

February 23, 2018

The only ones I let my kids eat!

These are the only ones I let my kids eat. The other flavors are much too sugary and unhealthy. I like that they are soft but be careful they make a real mess because they are very crumbly. Not good for in the car because of the mess but a great healthier alternative to dessert. Overall good product.

February 11, 2018

The best!

The banana bread bear paws are the only ones I'll eat. They aren't too sweet and they are so soft. The banana is a real flavour. These by far are the healthiest ones.

January 12, 2018

Great Snack for Kids

My daughter loves these cookies, and I like that they're handy and convenient for when we're on the go, relatively mess free, and as far as sweet treats go, they're a little more on the healthy side.

October 21, 2017

Yummy!

I love them. Soft and with great flavour. I enjoy them as a morning snack. Texture is good, awesome price. Great for lunches, breakfast, morning or afternoon snack. I would definitely recommend it.

October 02, 2017

Banana Bread Flavour

I found these at Walmart for $2. They come in a box with I think 6 individually wrapped packages. Each of the individually wrapped packages have 2 bear paws inside. I took these to work for breakfast with a yogurt (banana flavor!) and a clementine. I warmed up one of the bear paws and ate the other at room temperature. I found the banana bread flavor came out when you warmed the bar and when you didn't. However, I did enjoy the warmed bar a bit more because it gave more of a banana bread taste to it. I think children and adults would both really like these. These are a great snack idea!

September 28, 2017

Good snack

My toddler loves bear paws so I planned to switch to a different flavour. These banana bread bear paws have too much sugar. U can feel the pieces of sugar while eating. I always wondered why my baby left them in half. It was because of sugar

September 27, 2017

So so

I always use to love these as a kid... I recently just got some boxes so i could throw them in my lunches for work (always up for something quick).
    I find I get a really bad after taste with these and maybe it's not the same with every flavour but with the banana bread one I find I need to drink milk as I'm eating it or I can't stand them

August 11, 2017

Good substitute for banana bread

This is not banana bread, like not even the same texture. But with that being said, it still does taste pretty good, and you do get banana bread vibes from this.
    It is soft and a great snack for work or school. In addition, this is age appropriate for kids or even adults too.
    I find that one package is enough to give me some energy to get through to lunch/dinner.
    The price too is good, and the portion sizes, as mentioned are good too.