Dasani Sparkling Water -Berry Reviews

June 08, 2017

I like the flavour but find it goes flat quickly. I purchase carbonated waters to help avoid drinking pop so when it gets flat it doesnt help satisfy the craving for a carbonated drink.

April 28, 2017

Pleasantly surprised! Had no idea Dasani would make a product this tasty! Absolutely loved the berry flavour which was fairly sweet without being over the top. Light berry taste is a mixture or raspberry and blueberry and is perfectly carbonated; not too much like a soda and not too flat! Will definitely buy this product again.

March 23, 2017

I recently purchased Dasani bottled water strawberry flavored for the very first time. It has been a long day in gym class and I needed to be refreshed and it certainly did the job. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends and I would definitely purchase this product again.

March 13, 2017

I am seriously in love! Where have you been all my life!?!??! This new Dasani sparkling berry water has all the good with none of the bad. Calorie free. Sugar free. Caffeine free. But lots of taste, lots of bubbles, and lots of yum! So much better than all the yucky sweet soft drinks out there. Try it! You won't be disappointed!

March 11, 2017

This is my go to drink. I love the flavour and drinking this has eliminated my cravings for soda. I can drink it and feel good about the fact that it's zero calories. Price is good too.

March 01, 2017

nicely flavored compared to some of the other flavors of sparking water out there. A little more expensive than other brands but a great alternative to pop or juice with zero calories and zero sugar.

December 19, 2016

I love this water! I crave it sometimes. I used to drink a lot of pop but now it's too sweet for me and can only have a few sips before my stomach hurts. This water has the right amount of bubbles and the flavourful is perfect! I just bought a case ;)

September 21, 2016

Pretty flavourful compared to some of the other flavours. A little more expensive than other brands but a great alternative to pop or juice with zero calories and zero sugar.

September 13, 2016

This is a good tasting sparkling water that doesn't have any extra additives. Nice change to plain water. My older kids like it as well, they mix it with orange juice, delicious. It has a mild berry taste.

September 06, 2016

I love all flavors of this sparkling water. Also it has more bubbles than pellegrino and stays carbonated longer . A little more expensive but its a much better product than most high end sparkling waters. And you can usually find it on sale Highly recomend!